VN #109

(707 was busy in the room browsing across boxes of CCTV footage on the laptop screen.)

707: Virus.. Virus... Where are you...? Why can't I trace you out....? (Took his phone and dialed to Vanderwood.) Yo! Vanderwood.

Vanderwood: It's about time you call me...

707: Did anything happen in your room?

Vanderwood: No. Happy?

707: Hahaha! You sounded so mad..;;

Vanderwood: Of course I'm mad, idiot! You're gonna give me claustrophobia for staying in the room for almost 2 days!!

707: Hehe. I'll treat you once this is done.

Vanderwood: I would suggest you to keep your house clean....... That would help me a lot.... So... what are you trying to find...? You've been asking me to guard this room as if your life depends on it.

707: It's.. classified.

Vanderwood: Sigh. So, am I okay to leave the room now?

707: ... Yes, you can. Thanks.

Vanderwood: Finally... Freedom at last.

707: But if there's something wrong, I'm gonna ask for your assistance. So, please don't leave the country that soon.

Vanderwood: As if I'll leave the place..;;;; It's Hawaii...! I'm okay with taking a break here for today.

707: Thank goodness. Have fun playing on the sand~

Vanderwood: Bye.

(Vanderwood ended the call.)

(707 hammered his head with his hand.)

707: Why can't I track that virus....? Something's definitely off...

(707's phone rang.)

707: ? Hello?

Nurse: Hello, is this Hyun Ryu's immediate guardian?

707: .... Yes, where are you calling from?

Nurse: We're calling from xxx hospital in Korea and we have discovered that Mr. Ryu has been unattended for medical check-ups and his not occupied in his ward room for weeks.

707: !! What?? Didn't you guys mention that you don't have Zen- I mean, Hyun Ryu's current medical record in your hospital???

Nurse: Did we do so? I apologize for this matter but can you please send Mr. Ryu back to the hospital? Even his injuries are recovering fast, we still need to monitor his fractured bones.

707: ....! Give me a sec. I'll call you back later.

Nurse: Thank you for your cooperation and I hope to see Mr. Ryu back for his check ups.

(The call ended and 707 immediately called Zen through his phone.)

707: Come on.... Pick up the phone...... Why aren't you picking up...??? Wait... Oh... sh*t! I'm so f***ed up! Zen!

(His laptop screen glitched and an incoming message caught his attention.)

(He clicked on the message and it appeared to be in binary codes.)

011101000110100001100101001000000110010101101110011001000010000001101001011100110010000001101110011001010110000101110010

707: The... end... is near...

(707 realized the mistake he made for deleting the viruses in the main server and the virus that mended Zen's injuries were no longer exist.)

707: Zen... Please don't die on me!!

(707 used his navigation app to locate Zen's phone but there was no result.)

707: Damn it! At this rate, MC's in danger as well!

(707 exited the room and rushed toward's where MC was staying. He took out his phone and the security lock on the door was disabled.)

707: !! What the...?? I didn't key in any codes yet and the lock has been disabled???

(707 smashed the door open and he found Zen lying on the ground with a pool of blood soaking the carpet flooring.)

707: ZEN!!!

(707 quickly rushed to Zen and checked if he's still breathing.)

707: Zen, wake up!!! (Slapping Zen's face.)

Zen: ...... Se...

707: Sigh..... You're still alive...!!! I thought I'm gonna loose you!!!

(He went into the bathroom and gathered as many towels as possible to wrap the wounds from bleeding.)

Zen: Se...ven... Go.. go to MC..

707: I'm not gonna leave you at this state!!!

(zen held 707's wrist tightly.)

Zen: Don't worry... MC.. MC's in... danger. Yoo.... suung... is not...

707: Ugh... I know that!!!

(707 called Jaehee from his phone.)

707: Jaehee!!! Come to Room 10A2 quickly!!! And call an ambulance!!!

Jaehee: Luciel?? What's wrong???

707: Just come now!!! Quickly!!!

Jaehee: Yes!!! Of course!!!

(707 slipped his phone back into his pocket and continued to pressed Zen's wounds.)

Zen: Ughh... that... hurts.

707: Of course it hurts, stupid!!! No... I'm the one's stupid... I'm so stupid!!! I've forgotten about how weird for your injuries to be recovered faster than your healing rate in the freaking first place!!!

Zen: Seven...

707: Zen! Please! Continue to talk to me!

Zen: I'm fine...

707: You're not!!

(After a moment, Jaehee arrived and saw Zen's condition. She was in dire shock.)

Jaehee: Oh my god! Zen!

707: Jaehee!! Here! I want you to continue in stopping zen's bleeding. I need to run off to somewhere!

Jaehee: Alright. Be careful...!

Jaehee: Zen... I cant believe this is happening.... I cant believe this.... Hang in there... I've called an ambulance...

Zen: ...

(707 left the room and called Vanderwood.)

707: Vanderwood! Cancel off your plans! Please go to the wedding hall now!

- to be continued -