VN #52

(MC walked out from the hospital entrance and waited for Mr. Kim's arrival at the drop off bay. A few men dressed in black suits came over to MC.)

Man in Black 1: Lady MC, Mr. Han has told us to pick you up.

MC: Mr. Han? Jumin? I thought it's Mr kim's the one who's fetching me back home?

Man in Black 1: Mr. Han had made some changes in plan so he told us to escort you back home. Mr. Kim's car is just this way.

MC: But Jumin will definitely inform me if there are some changes done.

Man in Black 1: Mr. Han is apparently busy with the meeting and he doesn't have the time to inform you.

(One of the men attempted to grab a hold onto MC's hand.)

MC: Uh.. you're feeling weird.

Zen: Hey MC!

MC: Zen -!

(Zen pulled MC into his arms.)

MC: Zen! Your knee - !

Zen: I see Jumin has recruited some new bodyguards, eh?

Man in Black 2: We've just come in a few weeks ago -

Zen: Ah I see~ I think Jumin's quite a stubborn to instruct newcomers to fetch his beloved girlfriend out of nowhere~~~ Don't you think so, MC?

MC: Uh.. yeah.

Zen: You don't even know how to serve the future's CEO's wife. Should I teach you guys?

Man in Black 1: No thanks. Lady MC, it seems that you have a guest for now. We'll take our leave.

Zen: Yes yes~ I have something to talk with MC for a minute~

(Those mysterious men in black suits walked away.)

MC: (Saw Zen was sweating a lot.) ...! Zen!

Zen: I'm fine, MC. Just... feeling a bit numb.

MC: Your knee! It's bleeding...!

Zen: Haha... I shouldn't have thrown the clutch away. MC,... are you okay?

MC: I'm fine! But you're not fine!! I'll go call the nurse -

Zen: Wait... - !

(Zen hugged MC.)

Zen: I'm glad... that you're safe... I've made it... in time.

MC: Zen... Was I.... gonna get kidnapped again?

Zen: ....

Zen: Don't think about that. Everything's fine now. Jumin will come over soon.... Ugh....

MC: Zen! Stay where you are!! I'll call the nurse! Don't even try to stand up!

(MC ran back to the hospital's entrance and called a few nurses.)

Zen: Sigh... Guess my knee is a completely goner... Jumin.... you really owe me a big time....

(Zen let his back fell onto the ground to resist the pain on his knee and the wounded chest he had.)

- to be continued -