VN #40

(V reached to Yoosung's apartment.)

V: (Knocked the door.)

V: Yoosung, are you in?

V: ...

V: Yoosung. It's me, V.

...

V: Open the door, Yoosung.

(V tried to push the door.)

V: Yoosung! Are you in there???

(V tried to latch the door open.)

V: Yoosung!

...

V: Yoosung, I'm gonna break the door if you don't respond!

(V kicked the door once, twice, and thrice. The final kick made the door opened at last. V panted after exerting a large amount of strength to tear down the door.)

V: Yoosung!

(V entered into the Yoosung's apartment. He found Yoosung laying on the floor, looking as if he just fainted.)

V: Yoosung!!! (Pulled Yoosung up.)

V: Yoosung, wake up! Are you feeling okay???

Yoosung: ...

Yoosung: V.......?

V: Glad that you're responding...

Yoosung: V... It really is you.

V: Yes, I'm here. You don't look so good. Luciel told me to come over since he's busy dealing with something else.

(Suddenly, Yoosung pushed V away from him.)

Yoosung: I... I knew it!!! You and Seven are plotting something!!! Something that all of us don't even know!!!

V: Yoosung...??? What are you talking about?

Yoosung: Rika died because of you!!! You and Seven didn't even explain the truth to everyone about what really happened to Rika when she was gone!!! How can you do this to us!?!?!?

V: Yoosung, we've done talking about this -

Yoosung: I don't wanna hear any of your ridiculous explanations!!! Seven's doing something that he can't come and check on me.......?! Both of you are lying!!! He said he'll come!!! But.... why you???

Yoosung: You...

V: Yoosung, calm down.

Yoosung: How should I even calm myself down!?!?!? MC's supposed to be with me.... Why all of the sudden-

Yoosung: That she's now with Jumin!?!?!?

(Yoosung placed both of his hands to ease the pain that was throbbing in his head.)

Yoosung: Argghhh.......!!! Why am I the only one who's suffering...???? Why did you leave me, MC!?!?

(V quickly held onto Yoosung's arms.)

V: Yoosung! You're getting out of control! Please calm down!

Yoosung: LET GO OF ME!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!!!

V: Yoosung!!!

707: Yoosung!!!

(707 quickly came in and grabbed yoosung tightly before Yoosung might go berserk.)

707: Get to your senses......! Don't let your mind get into you....!

Yoosung: You traitor!!

707: Yeah yeah.. I'm a traitor. You've been controlled! Fight it!!!

Yoosung: What do u me-!

......

Yoosung: ... (Fainted.)

707: God... Yoosung! Wake up!

V: Is Yoosung really okay? I'm really worried...

707: He's definitely not fine now...!

(707 took a deep breath.)

707: This is just the beginning... RFA is in danger... Everyone is... Soon....

- to be continued -