VN #90

(MC woke up from her sleep and found a piece of note beside her bed.)

MC: It's from Zen...

Zen: Dear MC, I've been called for work and won't be back till late at night. Don't worry about me and make yourself home. I've replenished the refrigerators with food from our grocery shopping yesterday. Don't wander off while I'm not around, okay? From Zen.

MC: It seems Zen's working today. 

(MC got off from the bed and headed to the kitchen. She found sandwich and a glass of milk under the food cover. A note was attached onto the milk glass.)

Zen: A good breakfast gives you a healthy body, and good for your skin. So do eat them, MC.

MC: (Chuckled.) Zen... you're so funny.

(MC lifted the food cover and drank the milk. Her phone rang and she went back to her room to retrieve the call.)

MC: Hello?

707: Hello, MC?

MC: Seven? Is there something wrong?

707: No no. Nothing's wrong. Can you open the door? I'm waiting outside for quite a while.

MC: Outside? .. Wait. You mean - You're outside of Zen's apartment???

707: Yes~ Please, hurry! It's freezing to death.

MC: Yes yes! On it!

(MC scurried to the door entrance, she saw 707 was waiting outside while rubbing his hands to warm himself up.)

707: Thank.... you... Uff.... So freaking cold....

MC: I'm so sorry! Were you outside for a long time?? Why didn't you ring the doorbell when you first came?

707: You were asleep when I arrived.... I thought I could wait for you to wake up on your own~

MC: How did you know I'm asleep?

(707 wiggled his phone in front of MC.)

707: I view it from here~ hehe. CCTVs are easily to be hacked under my watch. Anyways, Zen called me. Saying that he has work to do and told me to look after you. Remembering him complaining about me just looking at the news feed doesn't help at all, I brought myself here. (Fixated at MC's face.) Glad that you're safe....

MC:  (Felt a slight blush.)

707: ...! (Swayed off the odd feelings he had towards MC) Anyways! Don't mind me! I'll be working so please don't entertain me. Treat me like I'm invisible, okay? .... Wait a sec... Is that.... pajamas.........

MC: Well.. uh -

707: (Covered his eyes with his hand.) I ALMOST FORGOT THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN BRUSH YOUR TEETH NOR CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES!!! PLEASE! NOT IN FRONT OF MEN!!!

MC: Ah...! I'm sorry...! I'll go get change!! (Ran back to her room and locked the door.)

707: ..... (Let out a small laughter.) She's really so cute.... (Slapped his face.) Focus Luciel! I have work!

(707 found a spot and laid his computer equipment to began his work from his secret agent duties.)

- to be continued -