VN #71

(Zen brought MC back to his house since she refused to go to Jaehee's or Jumin's place.)

Zen: MC, do you want anything to drink? Never mind, I'll give you a glass of water. Stay here, okay?

MC: (Quietly nodded.)

(Zen went into his kitchen and grabbed some water.)

(Zen's phone rang.)

Zen: Hello?

707: WHAT THE HELL!!! YOU RAN OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!?!?!?!?!?

Zen: OUCH! You're hurting my delicate ears!!! Can you speak in your usual tone???

707: NOT IN A MILLION TIMES THAT I'LL SPEAK NORMALLY TO YOU!!! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO STAY IN THE HOSPITAL??? AND THERE YOU GO FETCHING MC BACK TO YOUR LOVEY DOVEY HOUSE!!!

Zen: Don't get it the wrong way, man.... My knee is perfectly fine now. Fit as a fiddle. Even my chest doesn't feel any pain.

707: I DON'T CARE GET YOUR ASS BACK TO THE HOSPITAL! I'LL FETCH MC BACK TO JAEHEE'S HOUSE!

Zen: MC doesn't even wanna go back to Jaehee's house. She can just stay at my place. I can take care of her.

707: UGH... ZEN. YOU'RE CRAZY. HOW CAN YOUR BODY BE HEALED SO FAST!!!??? RIB BONES AREN'T SUPPOSED TO HEAL IN JUST A FEW DAYS!!! AND YOU KNEE! I KNOW IT'S HEALING BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN DO RIGOROUS EXERCISES!

Zen: I'm serious, dude! I can run to your house without feeling a sweat! Want me to try? Wait, MC's still here. Here, MC. (Gave the water to MC.)

707: (Sighed.) I'm not gonna take any responsibilities if you just die in your house.

Zen: That won't happen. If you don't believe it, just come to my house and inspect yourself. Those CCTVs can't see them right?

707: ............ I'll pass. Bye.

(707 ended the call.)

Zen: What's wrong with him......? Ending the call all of the sudden...

MC: Zen.... I feel sleepy.

Zen: You're feeling sleepy? Hmm... I supposed I can lend you my bed - I mean...;;; Of course you'll be sleeping on your own. I'll be in the living room.;;;;

MC: (Nodded.)

Zen: Okay. Off we go.

- to be continued -