VN #92

(After a long meeting with the Italy wedding designer, In Su decided returning to her home from Jumin's penthouse. When she was entering into the house, She overheard some fuzzy noises on the second floor and she went up to take a look.)

In Su: Daddy, are you home-?

(Before In Su pushed the door away, she saw a strange figure talking to her father and paused for a moment.)

In Su: A guest?

Chairman Choi: How are you certain that you can let me take over C&R holdings?

In Su: !

???: It's just a matter of time...

In Su: ! Daddy...? (Began to eavesdrop.)

(In Su slowly observed the strange person who was talking to her father. That person looked as if he was still in his young age with blonde hair.)

In Su: How can my father be talking to a teenage kid about taking over Chairman Han's business....?

Yoosung*: And besides, we need to speed up our process.... the RFA's hacker had figured out a way to infiltrate my plan and he's starting to attack back.

Chairman Choi: What do u even mean by that? Don't tell me he figured out that you're the mastermind to everything?

Yoosung*: Yes. He figured out that I'm the virus that's disrupting the system. And of course, he'll soon figure out that you're part of the viruses as well.

Chairman Choi: F***.

In Su: (Trembling in fear.) Vi- virus...? My... dad....? What does he mean.....?

Chairman Choi: If that's the case... we need to eliminate that hacker guy before he dooms us all.....

Yoosung*: I would prefer not to. That will just backfire everything. He can input another virus code to hijack us.

Chairman Choi: You just took over one of their member's body, and you can't do a single thing to destroy them all???

Yoosung*: I'm trying.

Chairman Choi: You don't seem like you're freaking trying here!!! We, virus, have been sitting to dust just to wait for that day when we strike back and take over the entire game and you're saying you're trying???

Yoosung*: Would you just calm down and listen?

(Yoosung* looked into Chairman Choi's eyes with his death glare.)

Yoosung*: I'm the boss here and you don't have the rights to order me around. Or else I can just disintegrate your lovely daughter into thin air. You know that she's just fragments of data that's been clogging the game server, right? I created her just for her to get closer to Jumin Han in order to get what we want.  For you, it's Chairman Han's company. For your daughter, it's Jumin Han. And as for me, I'll dominate of the entire Mystic Messenger server and later across to the entire internet. I'm playing a huge role here and you should understand the risk I'm taking.

(Yoosung* lifted Chairman Choi's chin up, toying him around his emotions. Chaiman Choi felt a sudden chill and immediately he fidgeted by the touch of Yoosung*.)

Chairman Choi: Y-yes......

Yoosung*: Glad you understood. So hear my plan and this shall be our final operation. You have to make sure Jumin Han and your daughter have filled up the marriage form to be official newlyweds.

Chairman Choi: Will definitely do so....

Yoosung*: After that's done, just leave the rest to me.

Chairman Choi: What... do you mean?

Yoosung*: On the wedding day shall be Jumin Han's final hour to live in this world.

(In Su overheard the final sentence and she forced herself to stay away from that room as far as possible. Her legs were trembling and she couldn't walk properly and ended up supporting herself against the wall.)

In Su: What.... was that....? Jumin.... I have to inform him...!

Yoosung*: Are you leaving in such a hurry, In Su?

In Su: ! (Turned to Yoosung*.) You -!

Yoosung*: You must have overheard the conversation. Such a naughty little girl.

In Su: (Stepped backward.) Don't come any closer....

Yoosung*: Don't be scared. Like I said, I created you. (Slowly extending his hand to touch In Su's cheeks.) You're just like me and your dad. We're the unwanted virus and data lingering around the server and we wish to just want to acknowledge about our existence. I have a mission for you. I want you to keep Jumin Han occupied. He cannot be in contact with any members from the RFA, especially that main female character.

(Yoosung*'s words were casted like a spell into In Su and suddenly changed from fear into a neutral feeling. She gently nodded her head and Yoosung* gave a slight smile. Beneath that smile, it was hidden with an evil attention.

Yoosung*: Good girl. I hope you won't disappoint me.

- to be continued -