VN #61

(Yoosung* was staring at the monitor screen while revealing an evil grin on his face. The monitor screen revealed different windows of captured footage of the RFA members' whereabouts.)

Yoosung*: It seems that the plan is working pretty fine. Now... on to the next phase.

(Switch Scene.)

(MC came out from the room with a small luggage. Jumin saw her was out from the room and went to stop her.)

Jumin: Where.... where are you going?

MC: .... That's not your concern... (Spotted a few bottles of wine on the table.)

MC: Were you... drinking?

Jumin: (Sighed.) You're making me worrying about you even more. I wasn't able to sleep for the entire night so I took a few sips from the wine but ended up drinking even more...... Stop dodging my question. What's with the luggage? Are you leaving?

MC: ............ I want both of us to cool down for a few days. I'm heading back to the apartment.

Jumin: MC, you chose not to trust me then? Like I've said, I have no intention on getting married with In Su.

MC: Then how would you explain about the photos of you hugging In Su...?! Is it photoshopped? I know it doesn't look like it....

Jumin: .... MC... Yes, it's true. Indeed, I did hug In Su but it's a friend-to-friend hug. She was feeling upset on that day and she needs some comfort.

MC: And why didn't you tell me about her coming to our house? Or was it "your" house?

Jumin: MC, are you trying to separate yourself from me so soon? Why can't you stay calm and rethink about this?

MC: Yes and I'm doing it. By returning to Rika's apartment.

(MC was readied to move but Jumin caught her wrist.)

Jumin: Don't go. Without my permission, you shall not leave this place.

(MC quickly shoved her wrist away from Jumin's hand.)

MC: And now you're trying to control my freedom!? Jumin! You're not like this!!!

Jumin: .... MC, I'm trying to protect you. You do know that some unknown people are trying to get you. I need to be by your side for the entire time.

MC: You? protecting me??? (Tears flowing out from her eyes.) You called this protecting? You're.... the one who's hurting me now..... How dare you said that you're now protecting me from others?!!? You say that I'm your wife but why do I feel I'm your hidden mistress instead.....!

In Su: JUMIN! MC!

(In Su suddenly barged into the house without knowing that MC was having a fight with Jumin.)

in su: Oh Dear! I'm -

MC: ..... It seems that the real owner has arrived. I... really need to reconsider about this.....

In Su: mMC! Wait! It's a huge misunderstanding -!

MC: It's okay, In Su. I understand..... (Slowly took out the engagement ring and placed it on Jumin's palm.) I'll... give you the final answer after I thought through it.... (Turned herself towards In Su.) In Su, please take care of him. (Smiled.)

(MC left.)

Jumin: ........... (Stared at MC's ring.)

In Su: ... Jumin. I'm... I'm really sorry.

(Jumin crashed onto the ground and held the ring tightly.)

- to be continued -