VN #80

(Zen and MC went to rest in the park after their did their grocery shopping.)

Zen: Ah!!!! What a tiring day! MC, are your legs feeling sore?

MC: A little.

Zen: Hmm... oh! There's a bench over there. Let me carry those bags and you head over there to rest first.

MC: I can hold onto them.

Zen: I said no. Now give them to me. I can't carry everything including you on the way back.

MC: Alright, mommy Zen~

Zen: !!! Mommy Zen??? Do I look really feminine to you??? MC, I'm a man as well and a good gentle"man".

MC: Hahahaha yes.

Zen: .... (Blushed.)

(MC went to take a seat on the bench while Zen was gathering his strengths from his gym practices into action to carry the bags.)

Zen: It's super heavy..........

MC: Hurry up, Zen. I've cleaned the seat for you.

Zen: Coming....;;;;;;

(Zen dropped the bags onto the ground and sat on the bench.)

Zen: Gah!!!! It's so tiring!

MC: I told you that I can help you to carry some of them;;

Zen: MC, you have to learn one thing and that is to leave everything to a guy. Wait. That doesn't sound right...... Leave the external matters to guys -  Wait.. never mind.

MC: (Chuckled.)

(Both of them were staring blankly at people walking past their sights.)

Zen: Man..... I don't think I'll survive in the outside world. There are too many couples on the loose........ and I'm just sitting here where I'm still that beautiful fine looking man without a girlfriend.

MC: Are you being a little narcissistic?

Zen: Yes. Hahahaha! I can't deny my preserved beauty to snatch other women away from their boyfriends. That's against the law. That's why I would prefer to stay hidden in my house.

MC: That's a lie, right? You once told Yoosung that if he stayed at home he won't find any girlfriend. Doesn't this apply on you too?

Zen: Please don't spoil my mood, MC;;;;  Yoosung's a different case. You can't compare him to me, that's for sure. Talking about that kid.... he's been missing for quite a few days... or was it close to a week...? I'm super worried.... Seven's been slow lately... He should've found Yoosung like a few minutes after Yoosung's missing.....

MC: ..... (Pondering over the thoughts of what 707 said to her about the virus did to Yoosung and Jumin.)

Zen: To be honest.. with you by my side for now makes me feel at ease. Usually I would worry about you so much like for instance, how that jerk will treat you in his super freaking huge penthouse... and how I should spring into action to save you from that devil's hands. Hahaha. Hope you don't mind blabbering about him... I just feel like it since he really deserves that. You're such a great girl yet he doesn't know how to appreciate the things that's in front of him.... Sometimes.. I tend to think about how things will change if I'm the first person to confess my feelings for you.

MC: Zen...

Zen: Ahahahaha....;; I slipped out the truth. But, it's better for me to tell this to you face-to-face then I won't have any regrets when confronting with you every time. MC, there's no need for you to reply to my feelings back. I already felt grateful for you to be staying by my side when I needed someone to talk with. I don't really talk to my families about how I feel but you're different. It's as if I could talk openly about my problems that I probably won't tell this to other RFA members. Haha. Sorry.

MC: Zen, thank you for being honest to me.

Zen: ....... It feels weird to say you're welcome at this moment haha...

(MC slowly patted Zen's head. His hair felt so fluffy to touch it for the first time.)

MC: You've helped me a lot and it's my turn to be part of that person to help you back.

(Zen looked into MC's eyes and he felt his heart beating really fast.)

Zen: MC, please. Don't make me regret in doing the things I shouldn't do.

MC: If there's anything you wish to let it out, you can do so. If it helps you to feel better you can -

(Zen's head went closer to MC's and their lips almost touched by merely an inch.)

MC: .....

Zen: .......

(Both of them stunned for a few seconds and Zen withdrew back.)

Zen: ........ I...... told you so...... (Blushed in bright red.)

(Zen placed his hand onto his face to hide his sin that he almost going to commit.)

MC: .........

Zen: .........................................

Zen: Let's.... go back. The place is getting hotte - I mean - colder.

MC: ... Uh... yes....

(Zen clumsily picked up the bags and MC walked off on her own, feeling awkward when her memories were still fixed onto Zen's breath when he went so close to her. Zen looked at MC's back and he felt like killing himself for making the atmosphere to get super awkward. They walked side by side but managed to keep a distance from each other. While walking along the pedestrian street, MC wandered her eyes around the shops to avoid any eye contacts with Zen.)

Zen: Ah.... we're supposed to buy some taiyakis. Let's buy them.

MC: Ah.. sure.

Zen: .....

(Zen's phone suddenly rang.)

Zen: ? Oh, MC. Wait. Can I get this call for a sec? It's from my director.

MC: Okay. I'll wait here.

Zen: ... Thank you.

(Zen answered the call while MC loitered around the shops. MC spotted a shop where the display panel showed a mannequin model in a wedding dress.)

MC: ....... If Jumin and I were still together, will I be able to wear that.....? It feels... so far away from me now....

(MC focused all of her thoughts on how the dress will fit in her while having a nice slow walk at the cathedral. What's waiting in front of her was Jumin in his white tuxedo. Both of them held hands and everyone was witnessing their beautiful wedding.)

(MC slowly lifted her hand up to touch at the dress which was behind the glass of the shopfront. A few staff suddenly approached to the mannequin model and took down the wedding dress and she flinched.)

MC: ....... Maybe the dress doesn't actually belong to me from the start....

(While the staff was busy taking down the wedding dress, MC spotted a familiar person behind the reflected glass.)

MC: ..... In... Su?

MC: ... Should I greet her? Maybe I should....

(MC made her choice and entered into the shop.)

- to be continued -