VN #128

(Next morning.)

(Jumin gently poked at MC's cheek.)

Jumin: Rise and shine, princess.

MC: (Annoyed.) Is it morning already.....? Can I just go back to sleep......?

Jumin: (Pinching MC's cheek again.) No. I've finished reading this book for hours and took a nice shower. Aren't you gonna take one as well?

MC: !

(MC quickly covers herself under a blanket.)

Jumin: (Smirked.) Are you still that embarrassed? I've seen everything last night.

MC: Wait... why am I wearing your collared shirt...?

Jumin: I.... uh... sort of being too aggressive to your shirt and got it torn a bit so I helped you to change into my shirt just in case you were cold. Sigh... You just fell asleep after an intense night......

MC: EH???? Jumin!

(Jumin buried himself into MC.)

Jumin: I felt so lonely.....

You shouldn't have just fall asleep just like that....

MC: Stop teasing me....! I'm just too tired after that... (Blushed.)

Jumin: (chuckled.) There'll be more next time. (Kissed at MC's forehead.) You'll get used to it. Oh. I almost forgot.

(Jumin got out from the bed and went to retrieve a small box.)

Jumin: You don't mind fitting yourself with this ring again?

MC: You're still keeping the ring?

Jumin: Well, there's only one owner to this ring...... So I can't just return it back to the jewelry store.... It's also a custom made....

(MC showed her finger to Jumin.)

MC: Go ahead~

Jumin: You really mean it?

MC: Of course! You bear part of the responsibility as well! Don't tell me that you're gonna just cast me aside after you found your pleasure....

Jumin: (Laughed.) I'm surprised you're that witty. Not the usual MC I know.

MC: Are you that surprised?

(Jumin carefully slid the ring back to MC's fourth finger. It fit naturally onto her finger. Jumin then tugged her hand and her face was so closed to Jumin's face. He placed his lips next to her left ear to whisper.)

Jumin: (Whispering.) You're very naughty, [your name]. That's why I love this version of MC.

(Jumin quickly bride carried MC.)

MC: JUMIN?!?!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY MY REAL NAME IN THE GAME!

Jumin: Why should I care? We're closed to our good ending route. I don't mind breaking a few rules. Now it's time for you to have a bath. Do you want me to accompany you?

MC: NO!!! I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF!! (Blushing.)

Jumin: (Smiled.) Fine by me~ Oh, I have another idea. Why not we discuss our wedding plan while taking a shower together?

MC: GOSH! JUMIN! You already had your bath already!

Jumin: (Kissed MC.) I don't mind another second round. It's decided then.

- to be continued -

Author's Note: Finally! We're reaching to the final chapter in the next update after this! XD Aww.... Please don't cry (If you did...). There's a good news! As I've promised, the story will proceed to the After Ending and Free Talk~ And that's not all. I just had an incredible idea to come up with the secret endings as well~ Yup! It won't be ending that soon...... /slap. Gosh... And here I was thinking that I can freaking finish this story for good. Please continue to support the story and the beautiful wonders of Mystic Messenger! Without the game, I won't be even creating this fanfiction in the first place. We shall meet again~ :D Soon..........