CHAPTER 1- Troublemaker

"AYESHAAAAAA" Ayman, my twin brothers' voice, was still echoing in my room when I decided to wake up and run for my life

One of my brothers screaming my name was my personal alarm clock to which I woke up every day. I was out of my room in seconds and was just about to head for the stairs when something or rather someone blocked my way and I stumbled into them.

"Nah-uh-uh missy, what did you do this time?" My older brother Omar questioned me while gripping my hands so I don't escape.

"Ummm, Mar what are you talking about?" (Mar is Omar's nickname)

"Yeah? Don't play dumb with me Ay, and try the puppy eyes look for someone who doesn't know you inside out" (Ay is both Ayesha's and Ayman's nickname and its pronounced as the letter 'I')

Mar had that serious look on his face and I just huffed in annoyance. I was just about to answer him when I got interrupted by Ayman himself.

"You bloody midget, how dare you?" okay, he was ANGRY to say the least. His face was red and hair was green, yup literally green. And yeah; before I forget midget is my nickname which I hate the most, I don't understand why he calls me that, I mean come on I'm not that short; I'm 5 foot 3 while he reaches nearly up to 6 feet. Okay, well I guess I'm way shorter than him. But its not fair for him to call me a midget.

"Don't tell me you put green dye in his shampoo again, Ay?" Mar burst out laughing after he questioned me, I was about to answer him again when I got interrupted by Ayman AGAIN.

"dude, isn't it obvious?" Ay pointed to his 'oh so good looking' green hair while me and Mar just chuckled.

"dude, its more than obvious" after my attempt at mimicking his voice, I headed for the stairs the second time but this time without getting interrupted by anyone. I reached the spiraling stairs and decided not to waste my energy and slide down the banister instead.

I could hear both my brothers screaming my name while I did a smooth landing on the ground. I looked over my shoulder and tapped it before saying to myself, "well done Ay, im so proud of you".

"Oh but im certainly not, honey" I looked up to come face to face with my Dad.

"Daaaaaad"

"Don't Daaaaaad me Ay, this time you're so not getting away. The green dye gain, seriously? It doesn't mean that if you're my favorite, I'll favor you every time alright? You better apologize to your brother." Dad warned me in a fatherly manner, I turned around and ascended the stairs slowly to find both my brothers smirking at the top.

One thing you should know about me is that I never, and I mean Nev-er apologize to anyone. My fault or not, you don't get to hear an apology from Ay the great.

I took my sweet time to climb the stairs and reached Mar and Ay, "its okay Ay, you're forgiven" as soon as I said that, the smirk of victory which was on their faces a while ago was replaced with a frown and an angry look.