Love Birds

Riker's P.O.V.

"Morning," Rydel said while making French toast. Our parents have been gone for months, taking care of our grandparents on my moms side. They both were sick. I sat at the table.

"Morning," I yawned. Rocky, Ross, Ryland, and Ratliff were at the table.

"This better be as good as mom's! I love her French toast!" Ross stretched.

"I'm trying, Ross! Rocky get the bacon out." Rydel instructed. She finished the French toast and was getting ready to start on the bacon.

"Why do we bake bacon and cook cookies?" Rocky asked. Everyone laughed, except Ratliff. He turned his head towards Rocky.

"Logic," is all he said. He busted out laughing. We laughed at his laugh. The bacon was "baked" and the French toast had been done. Ross poured drinks and we ate.

"It's good," everyone said. Rydel smiled. It was yummy!

"It's like mom's," Ross said smiling, cheesy. Rocky picked up the dished and Ross washed them. Everyone went and gt a shower and got dressed.

"Riker, what's your plan for today?" Rocky asked.

"Jamie and I are going to hang out at the movies," said.

"Hang out at the movies?" he asked with a weird face.

"We're going to jump from movie to movie," I laughed and Rocky had an 'Aha! moment'.

"Fun," Rocky smiled. I texted Jamie and she said she would be over soon. Jamie and I always did something fun.

About an hour later, Jamie showed up. She wore skinny jeans and a loose blue shirt with a green guitar on it. She had her hair pulled up. She walked inside and hugged me.

"Hey!" she smiled. I smiled back. I gave her a long kiss, not thinking about Ratliff being there. He cleared his throat. We pulled apart.

___________________________________________________________

Ratliff's P.O.V.

Three years ago we met Jamie. She was so cute! I still get jealous when they act "coupley" around me. I talked to Rocky one time about it. It was about 2 years ago. I remember it.

I walked into a room with Rocky.

"Didn't you like Jamie?" I asked. He looked at me and laughed, like it was a joke. I looked at him seriously.

"No, I mean at the time, maybe. Now, no. She makes Riker happy and I don't want him to be mad at me if I try a stupid thing," he had said.

"I was just wondering. I'm jealous of Riker, though. I liked Jamie. I may just be jealous of the fact he has a girlfriend," I replied.

I still don't know which one it is. When I just saw them kissing, I was upset.

"Hey Ratliff!" Jamie chirped. I smiled.

"We need to get going if we want to make the movie!" Riker said. They said bye. I would do anything to be Riker. They were about to leave.

"Wait!" I called to them.

Fallin' For You -R5 fan fictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara