Day 1 - Engagement

Jamie's P.O.V.

I woke up with Riker having his hands around my stomach. We had on undergarments. I turned and smiled at Riker. He had been awake for a while because when he said something he didn't have his morning voice.

"Sleep well?" he asked. I nodded.

"It was a fun night," I said to Riker and gave him a long kiss.

"All because of you," he said. I smiled, but it was because of him. Riker got up and stretched.

"I'm kind of glad we decided not to sleep naked!" Riker joked. I blocked that comment out of my head. I got up and slipped on pajama shorts and a random shirt, that didn't match at all.

"Want eggs?" Riker asked. I nodded. I was starving. Riker went into the kitchen and I sat back on my bed. I stared at my ring and smiled. Riker Lynch and I, Jamie Kristen, are getting married. I was squealing like a pig inside, but outside I was smiling from ear to ear. I walked into the kitchen and Riker had finished eggs and the toast was almost done. I must've been smiling for a long time.

"I hope you're ready," Riker said.

"I am!" I yelled. I sat at the table and Riker set two plates down.

"You know how to treat someone right!" I said. Riker smiled. I ate the toasts first, not eating the crust, and then I ate my eggs. Riker finished a little before me. He took the plates and set them in the dishwasher, throwing away my crust.

___________________________________________________________

Riker's P.O.V.

I threw on my pants from my suit. I waited on Jamie to get dressed. We were going over to my house and showing everyone the ring. Of course, everyone saw it. I showed them last night, before I left. Jamie doesn't know that.

"Ready!" Jamie yelled walking pout of the bathroom. I smiled.

"We don't have to go. They don't even expect us," I said while wrapping my arms around Jamie's waist. I gave her a very long kiss.

"Well, when you put it like that," she said. I smiled.

"No. Let's go! You had your fun last night," Jamie said walked to the door.

"Are you sure?" I whined. She gave me a stern look.

"Later?" I asked.

"If you behave yourself!" We walked out to my car and got in. Jamie had left her phone in the cup holder. She had gotten 3 text messages.

"Awe! Nicole said 'it's big' and 'congrats'. Rydel said 'congrats' too. They're so nice!" Jamie laughed. I smiled. It was quiet for about 5 minutes. Jamie broke silence.

"I have to ask. Why didn't you tell anyone where you were going?" Jamie asked.

"I did. I told Rocky," I said. She looked shocked.

"What?" Her mouth dropped.

"What?" I asked

"He didn't even tell me you were OK!" Jamie was mad.

"I told him not to say anything. Its fine. Its over with," I said. Wrong choice of words.

"Really? Riker I was so upset. I thought you were hurt, badly!" She didn't say anything after that. We pulled into the driveway. She got out and waited on me. She had a mad look on her face. I stopped walking and pulled her back to me

"I'm here! I'm OK! We're together. I love you!" I said and gave her a kiss. She didn't kiss me back. Instead, she gave me a long hug. She let go and we walked inside. Everyone was in the kitchen and turned to us.