2 months later.

*2 Months Later*

Jamie's P.O.V.

I am now 6 months pregnant and look it. Riker and I haven't had a date in so long. Last time we were going to go on one, I canceled it. I felt like we deserved to do something. We haven't done much because Riker had been looking at houses. He had bought a lot of baby stuff and it just sat in a corner of my room.

I called Riker into the living room because he was in the bedroom on the laptop. He could've brought it into the living room, but I snapped at him because of hormones, so he left. He came in.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Do you want to go out today?" I asked. He walked over and sat beside me.

"Yes," he said and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"You're so sweet," I said.

"That's not what you were saying earlier," Riker said.

"You ate the last of the cereal! Of course I was going to call you a 'son of a bitch that needs to go to heck'. I was upset," I said. Riker shook his head with a quiet nose laugh. He put his hand on my stomach.

"Go get ready," I told him. I was wearing my basic clothes; sweats and a random shirt. I haven't felt like getting dressed.

"I'm good like this," Riker said. He was in blue jeans and a random shirt.

"Where do want to go?" I asked.

"You asked me. You decide," he said.

"The movies?" I asked.

"It's so pretty outside," Riker said.

"You said I get to pick," I whined. Riker sighed.

"True," he said. I smile and have him a peck on the cheek.

"I guess we can go to the beach and then go get some food. I'll have to change," I said.

"The beach it is," Riker said. I got up and went to my bedroom and put on my bathing suit. It had either shrunk or I got bigger. I knew I got bigger, but I wasn't about to settle with that.

"Riker! Change of plans!" I yelled.

"What?" he yelled back.

"Come here!" I said. Riker walked back to my room.

"What?" he asked.

"My bathing suit shrunk. The top and bottoms are too small," I said.

"That's fine," Riker said. It made me blush and laugh.

"I'm kidding," Riker said with his dorky smile that I love.

"Well, I'm not going to the beach," I said.

"So you want to stay here?" Riker asked. I sat on my bed.

"No. I canceled our last date two months ago. We haven't been on one in so long. I know you don't want to go on a date with a fat slob," I said. A tear fell from my eye. I hate hormones. I felt Riker's hand on my back.

"It's the baby," he said.

"It's my body," I said.

"I don't care. I love you," he said. He put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"We don't need to go on a date. I have loved hanging out with you just here. We have more important things. I rather cook a meal and eat it with you than wait for someone to cook our meal and have other people watch us eat," Riker said. I smiled.

"I love you," I said. He gave me a kiss.

"I have to get out of this bathing suit. It's going to pop," I said.

"Again, it's fine," Riker said with a smirk. I laughed and pushed him on his shoulder.

"Just a kiss or two?" Riker asked. I gave him a kiss, and he began to kiss me. After about ten seconds, the baby kicked.

"Riker, the baby is kicking," I said. He leaned back and set his hand on my stomach.

"He ruined the moment," Riker joked. I laughed.

"You're slow," I said. The baby had kicked for a while. When he stopped, Riker wanted to think of names even though we had a name already in our mind.

"Want to think of names?" Riker asked.

"Sure," I said. I was still in my small bathing suit, so I changed first.

"What letter do you want to be the same?" I asked.

"J's," Riker said.

"Awe! How about Jake?" I randomly thought of a name.

"James," he said. I shook my head.

"Wait. You said Jackson at your parent's house," I said.

"Do you like Jackson?" Riker asked.

"I love Jackson," I said. I put my hand on my stomach. Riker put his hand on my stomach.

"Jackson it is," he said. We both smiled at each other.

(a/n- Short, but I like it. See you next weekend!)