Packing.

Jamie's P.O.V.

Riker was beginning to pack for New York. I didn't want him to go. I had been hiding my anger towards him going. Something has been telling to me to tell him not to go. I don't know what it is.

"Have you seen my glasses?" Riker asked. He walked into the bedroom.

"I saw them in the bathroom last night," I said. He walked into the bathroom.

"Found them!" he said.

"Welcome!" I said.

"Thanks." He walked back into the bedroom.

"Where is my suitcase?" he asked. I pointed to the closet. He walked over to it and got it out. He laid it on the bed and opened it.

"What do I even need? Mom usually packs our clothes," Riker said. I forgot that Stormie had always been in charge of their wardrobes.

"You need about 4 or 5 pairs of jeans," I told him.

"We will do 5 incase I need them," Riker said. He pulled out five.

"Incase you pee your pants," I said with a chuckle.

"I won't pee my pants. Someone might spill something on me," he said. I smirked and gained focus.

"Incase you pee yourself, get 5 pair of underwear." Riker rolled his eyes and got his underwear. He got the hang of it and got his shirts.

"I kind of helped Mom when she packed for us, but it wasn't as much fun as it is with you," Riker said. I smiled slightly. He walked over and gave me a hug. I hugged back tightly because he was leaving in a couple days, and I was going to miss his hugs.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said. He balanced his chin on the top of my head.

"I don't want you to go," I said.

"I don't want to go," Riker said. I had a long sigh.

"I want to go," I whined. I pulled back from the hug and sat on the bed. Riker looked like he had no power.

"We can blame Rydel," Riker said.

"We are not blaming anyone," I said.

"I know. She should've given us a warning," Riker said. She really should've.

"Don't go," I said. Riker looked at my like I was stupid.

"I have to. I wouldn't. You know that," he said.

"I have a bad feeling about you going," I said.

"It's going to be okay. I promise. Next week will go by so fast," Riker said.

"I hope so," I said.

___________________________________________________________

Riker's P.O.V.

It was time for my plane to take off. We were at the boarding gate. Jamie was beside me, waiting to tell me bye.

"Flight 234 final boarding," an announcement came on. I looked over at Jamie. She had a blank expression. Rydel hugged Jamie bye. Then, she hugged Nicole bye. Ellington and Ross did the same thing. Rocky walked off to say bye to Nicole away from everyone.

"I'll be back soon," I said to Jamie.

"I know. When you get back, Jackson will be close to being here," Jamie said. I smiled.

My son will soon be able to be in my hands.

"Last call for flight 234," the announcement came on. I hugged Jamie bye. We said our last goodbye. Rocky and Nicole walked back over. We boarded the plane, leaving Nicole and Jamie.

"Enjoy your flight," the gate attendant said. I smiled with a nod. I was the last person in before the closed the door. I boarded the plane last too. I took my seat on the plane.

Jamie had been uneasy the past couple of days. She wasn't comfortable with me being so far away. It wasn't trust issues. We could always trust each other. It was just her pregnancy had her uneasy. She was ready for it to end. She was now eight months, and it was very hard on her.

"Would you like something to drink?" Rydel leaned over to ask me. She would've told the flight attendant for me.

"Nah," I said.

"You okay?" she asked.

"I really wish that I had some kind of warning for Jamie. She doesn't like that this just happened," I said.

"Riker, what was I supposed to do?" Rydel asked.

"You could've called me right after you got off the phone with popstar," I said.

"It's too late now. If I could go back, I would. Don't make me feel bad," Rydel said.

"I'm not trying to make you feel bad," I said.

"It feels like it," Rydel said. She turned her direction away from me. I hadn't meant to make her mad. I wasn't trying to make her feel had. It seems like it though.

We were an hour into the flight, and I hadn't said anything to Rydel. I thought it was time to. She had her headphones in to ignore me. I tapped her shoulder. She pulled them out with attitude.

"Rydel," I said. The silence broke like when ugly people look into a mirror.

"What?" she snapped.

"I wasn't trying to make you feel bad. If I did, I'm sorry."

"You know this wasn't my plan. I know that I should've called you. I'm sorry," Rydel said.

"Don't be sorry. I shouldn't have even said anything. We can't change anything. I'm sorry," I said. Rocky turned around from the seats in front of us.

"I have waited for like 15 hours for y'all to talk. It's about time you two talk to each other," Rocky said.

____________________________________________________________

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Riker just texted me," Jamie said.

"What did he say?" I asked as I set down my bags in the living room.

"They just landed," Jamie informed me.

"Ask him what time it is there," I told her. She texted him.

"It's 7pm there. There is a 3 hour difference," Jamie said. I nodded. I looked over at Jamie, and she looked uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She stood up.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just going to go take a nap. Wake me up in about 2 hours," she said. She walked upstairs.

(a/n- It's summer time! Ahaha! Yay! Well, I have something up my sleeve for this. I think there are only 8 or 9 more chapters left. It's sad. I'll have a sequel.)