Flight. ✈️

Riker's P.O.V.

Those 4 days have gone by so slow. I had been waiting to get this over and done with. Last night, I stayed at my house, so I could pack. Jamie stayed at her house. I called my parents to let them know we were coming, but they have no clue why.

I walked downstairs where everyone, except Ryland, was about to eat. Our plane wasn't going to take off until noon, so we had time. The kitchen was filled with chaos while everyone tried to get their food.

"Ross, stop! I need that," Rydel whined. I had no idea what she was talk about. When I walked in, I raised my eyebrows.

"What is going on?" I asked. Mornings were never like this.

"Ross won't give me my plate," Rydel whined.

"Childish," I said.

"Get used to it," Ross said. Rydel laughed.

"Oh, yeah. Your flight is today," Rocky said. I nodded.

"Will you take me with you when you go to get Jamie?" Rocky asked. He was staying with Mae while Jamie and I were gone.

"Why don't she come over?" Rydel asked.

"No, we are always over here!" Rocky said. Rydel rolled her eyes.

"Sure, Rocky," I said.

"Thanks," Rocky replied. Everyone had moved to sit down. I had to eat what was left. It was only two pieces of bacon and some eggs with one biscuit. I was fine with that. I joined everyone at the table. Everyone started eating.

"Are you nervous?" Rydel asked.

"Very," I told her.

"Why?" Ross asked.

"Well, I'm not as nervous to tell Mom and Dad, but telling Jamie's parents has me worried. I've only met them a couple times. They don't even know we are engaged," I trailed off.

"Yikes," Rocky and Ross said at the same time.

"I know," I said.

"That's awkward," Rydel said. There was a knock on the door as everyone finished up eating. Rydel ran over to open it. It was Ratliff. They hugged for a little bit and made their way over.

"I'm going to bring my bags down," I said. I went upstairs and grabbed my bag that I packed last night. I carried it down and put it by the door. Rydel, Rocky, and Ross were walking into the kitchen. Ratliff walked over to me.

"Hey," I said with confusion as why he walked over to me.

"Rydel told my you were nervous and why. Get it over with. They can't do anything about it, so there is no point in being nervous," Ratliff said.

"I guess you're right," I said. I walked with him into the living room.

"I'm going to take off," I told everyone. Rydel stood up and have me a hug. Ross and Ratliff did too. Rocky stood up and went upstairs to get his bag to stay with Nicole. Ryland came down with him, rubbing his eyes.

"Bye, Riker," he said and collapsed in a hug. He pushed himself off and went back to bed.

"Ready?" I asked Rocky. He nodded. We went out and got in my car. Rocky and I didn't talk that much because the music was on. The ride was short. When we reached Jamie's, we got out. Rocky and I walked up to the door, and he knocked. Shortly after, Nicole opened the door.

"Hey, come in," she said as she opened the door wider. She slipped Rocky a kiss on the cheek.

"Where's Jamie?" I asked. Nicole pointed to Jamie walking around the corner. She looked sick. I walked over to her.