One week.

Jamie's P.O.V.

It's been one week and no baby. I have been so moody. I was so tired of laying in bed. All I wanted was to go walking. The most that I've walked was to the bathroom and back. That's not enough for me. I wanted out of the house mostly. I was determined to get out of the house.

"Riker!" I called. He was making lunch. He was going to fix hot dogs. Thinking about it, I didn't want it.

"Yeah?" he asked from the kitchen.

"I don't want hot dogs!" I yelled. I heard a quiet sigh, which must've been loud for my to hear it, since he was downstairs. He rushed upstairs.

"What do you want, my love?" he asked. He was trying not to get aggravated with me. He had tried so hard this last week and throughout my whole pregnancy.

"I want fruit: watermelon, cantaloupe, grapes, and strawberries!" I smiled.

"Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded. I wasn't going to change my mind.

"Okay," he said. He went downstairs to take care of that. I had some pain in my lower stomach. It wasn't anything to worry about. I waited for Riker to get back upstairs. He brought a bowl of fruit. He sat on the bed with me.

"I want out of the house," I said. I shared some fruit with him.

"You're on bed rest," he said.

"I don't care. I want out. Let me walk outside and sit outside," I kind of begged.

"I'm not going to stop you." He ate more fruit. I finished up what I wanted and gave the rest to him.

"I'm going to get a shower first," I told him.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I haven't gotten one in two days. I want a shower," I hissed. He didn't say anything. He helped my up and let me go get a shower.

While I was getting a shower, I had more stomach pains. It was higher up than where Dr. Goldie said the contractions would be. I ignored it. I walked back into the room.

"Let's go walk," I told Riker. He stood up with an empty bowl and took it to the kitchen. I walked downstairs. I knew that I was going to get tired quick from lack of exercise. We walked out of the door to the house.

"Where do you want to walk?" he asked.

"Around the yard." I shrugged. He held my hand as if we were two young teenagers. We swung our hands and walked around the yard. I wanted to go one more time.

"Remember our first kiss?" Riker asked.

"Oh, yes. You were being cheesy and said that you were swimming with the prettiest girl at the beach," I said.

"I was speaking the truth," he said. There was a pause into between sentences. His grip on my hand tightened and released.

"It was the best day of my life," he said. He turned me around to face him and gave me a kiss.

"No kiss will ever beat our first kiss," he said.

"That's not true. Every kiss that we share is better than the one before it," I whispered.

"This is why I love you," Riker said. I had gotten really tired.

"Can we go inside?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine," I said. We walked inside, and I sat down on the couch. The pain that I felt earlier did get lower.

"I don't want to scare you," I said and paused.

"What is it?" Riker asked. He had a worried look on his face.

"I think that I'm having contractions," I said.

"Do we need to go to the hospital?" he asked. He was panicking. I shook my head.

"The contractions aren't five minutes apart. They're about ten," I stated.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"Get the bags by the door and call our parents. I'll car everyone else," I demanded. He rushed off to get the bags together. I got up and got the house phone. I sat back down. I was going to be sneaky and only call Nicole. I was going to tell her to call everyone else. I dialed her number. It kept ringing to the point where I thought she wasn't going to pick up. Then, she did.

"Hello," she answered.

"Hey, it's Jamie," I said. I never called her on this phone before. She didn't know the number.

"Oh! What's up?" she asked.

"My contractions are about ten minutes apart. Riker is getting our stuff together and calling our parents. Will do you do me a favor and call everyone else?" I asked.

"Of course! Call me when you're headed to the hospital. We'll head that way when you guys are!" She sounded excited.

"Okay. Talk to you later," I said. We hung up. I heard Riker upstairs grabbing the bags. He rushed down the stairs. My contractions were getting closer together. It was hurting.

"How are you feeling?" he asked in a soft tone.

"Like crap," I snapped.

"I called your mom and my mom. They're heading to the hospital already," he told me.

"Go put the bags in the car and come back and get me. I want to go to the hospital now," I hissed. The pain wasn't that bad, but it hurt. He did as he was told. He came back in and helped me up.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Are you?" I asked. We walked out of the door, shutting and locking it behind us.

We were leaving as a family of two, and we will be returning as a family of three.

(a/n- Oh my goodness! It's happening! I'm so excited for the next chapters coming up! Yay!)