The Man That Can't Be Moved!

(a/n- This chapter is based on a song... that I love!!

The Man That Can't Be Moved by The Script. If you never heard it, you should listen to it! Oh no, here we go...)

*One Month Later*

Jamie's P.O.V.

It was time for my next appointment. I hadn't talked to Riker at all, since the secret thing. I didn't feel like I had to.

"Jamie, is Riker going with you to your appointment or are you going by yourself?" Nicole asked as she walked around the corner.

"I'm going by myself," I said.

"Won't Riker be mad when he finds out? This is the big one. You find out the gender," Nicole said.

"Riker is already mad at me. Plus, I'm not finding out today. We're doing the reveal thing." I made a point.

"Do you know how different the baby will look within a month? He could get angrier with you," Nicole said.

"If I do, will you shut up?" I asked.

"Yeah," Nicole said. I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone. I called Riker. There wasn't an answer.

"He didn't answer. He should know that today is when we go to appointment," I said.

"Call Ross. Riker may have forgotten or something," Nicole said. I called Ross.

"Hello?" Ross answered.

"Hey. Is Riker still mad at me? He didn't answer when I called him," I told him.

"He left his phone at the house. He isn't home," Ross said.

"Do you know where he is?" I asked.

"Yeah. He went to Huntington Beach," Ross said.

"Really? Okay. Thank you. I'll talk to later," I said. I was ticked off.

"You're welcome. Talk to you later." I hung up. I threw my phone in my bag.

"What?" Nicole asked.

"He went to the beach and left his phone at home. How mature is that?" I asked.

"I don't know. You could go get him," Nicole said.

"Oh, I am!" I said. I got up. Getting up has gotten a little hard, since I got bigger. It wasn't totally difficult because I wasn't huge.

"Are you going to yell at him?" Nicole asked me.

"Yes! He forgot about today, and who knows how many times he went to the beach this passed month. Ugh," I said and slipped on my sandals.

"Be careful," Nicole said as I stormed out of the house. I got into my car and drove to the beach. Music was playing, but I turned it off. All I wanted to do was get to Riker and yell. He has gotten on my bad side for sure. The beach was not far from my house, so I got there quickly. I got out of the car and took off my sandals. I left them in my car, since I would be walking on sand. I saw Riker's car. I walked onto the beach. The sand felt so good in between my toes, and it almost made me feel a little better. I looked around for Riker. I walked along the shoreline.

"Watch out!" someone yelled. A beach ball made it's way past me.

"Sorry!" a girl said that ran over to get the ball.

"It's not like it hit me. It's fine," I said. If it would've hit me, I probably would've went off because of the mood I was in. She smiled and hit the ball back over to her friends. I continued to walk and look for Riker.