What did they say?

Riker's P.O.V.

I hung up the phone.

"Well?" Rocky asked. I looked at Ross and then everyone.

"Well, what? Ross said all that they said. Why didn't you say something sooner?" I asked Ross.

"How was I supposed to know they were serious? I didn't know they were even leaving!" Ross said. Everything was quiet. Everyone went their own way for the day. Ross played the guitar in his room. Rydel and Ratliff watched TV. Rocky and Nicole went outside. Jamie and I sat in the practice room.

"Get the guitar," I told Jamie.

"Why?" she asked suspiciously. I winked and she grabbed it. She handed it to me. I took it.

"Name the song," I laughed. She gave a me an are you kidding me look. I smiled at her. I gave her a kiss.

"Fine!" she mumbled. I started playing random chords.

"I don't know!" Jamie sighed. Jamie's phone rang.

"Excuse me," she said walking out. I played chords to our songs. She was gone for a long time. I was about to walk out, when she walked in.

"Sorry, my mom called me and wanted to make sure I'm OK. She won't ever stop talking," Jamie said. I laughed because it's true.

We sat back down and started doing something else.

"My grandma owns a store and she sells apples," I started off.

"My grandma owns a store and she sells apples, and bananas," Jamie said. This went on for a while. Jamie couldn't remember what we said K was. It was Kellogg's cereal.

We sat their for a while and Rydel walked in.

"Love birds! Get in here!" Rydel cheered. We got up and walked into the kitchen. She made dinner.

___________________________________________________________

Jamie's P.O.V.

We ate dinner and Nicole and I had to go home.  Riker walked me to my car and Rocky walked Nicole to hers. We told them bye and left. I followed behind Nicole. We pulled I to the driveway. We went inside. We sat on the couch.

"What are you and Riker doing for your birthday?" Nicole asked. I forgot my birthday was just a little over ten days away.

"We haven't talked about anything. I forgot it was almost my birthday!" I said. I was going to be 22.

"What did you and Rocky do for your birthday?" I asked. Her birthday was last month. They have dated about the same length as Riker and I.

"We went to dinner and talked about random stuff," she said. I believe it. They have the most random talks. Then again, any conversation with Nicole is random.

We watched The Foster reruns, we had recorded. It got late and we went to bed.

The next morning, I started thinking about my birthday. I didn't know what I wanted to do.

Spend it with friends or just Riker?

Riker was coming over today, and Nicole was going to work. I thought now might be a good time to plan for my birthday.

I heard a knock on my door. I knew it was Riker.

"Come in!" I yelled. I walked into the living room and Riker was already on the couch.

"How did you move that fast?" I asked.

"Magic!" Riker winked at me. I walked over to him and sat right near him.

"Next next week is my birthday!" I said.

"I know," Riker said. He kissed me on my forehead.

"What do you want to do for my birthday?" I asked. He looked at me.

"You're joking?" he asked and then continued,"It's not my birthday?"

"Dinner? Then you spend the night with me?" I asked.

"Sure!" Riker agreed.

"I'll get Nicole to spend the night with Rocky!" we both laughed.

For the rest of the night, we talked about everything under the sky. We would go from one conversation to another. Nicole came home, which was late because she gets home a little before midnight.

"I have to go, we have practice in the morning!" Riker sighed. I begged him to stay. I walked him to his car.

"Text me when you get home!" I told Riker before he closed his door. He nodded and drove off. I went inside and I couldn't stay up. I went in my room and fell asleep.

The next morning, I checked my phone and I hadn't gotten a text from Riker. I assumed when he got home he fell asleep. I started to worry when Rydel called me, asking if he was still here.

I started calling him like crazy.

I got no answers.