Riker is home!

Jamie's P.O.V.

I had been laying in bed all day long watching TV. Nicole had been taking care of everything that I needed, but she had to leave to go pick up everyone from the airport. Let me tell you, that was the longest wait that I've had to wait. It was only an hour, but I was all alone in a big house and couldn't do anything. Pregnancy was getting on my nerves.

I heard many cars that I thought were Nicole bringing everyone here. Nope. They were random cars going by. I got excited when I heard doors shut. I sat up in the bed and waited. The front door opened and footsteps led upstairs. The bedroom door creeped open. Riker rushed over to the bed. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips. He placed his hands on my stomach.

"Don't scare daddy like that," he said to Jackson. I thought it was really cute.

"I'm so sorry that I left. I should've been here," he said while sitting beside me and putting his arm around my shoulder.

"It's fine. Where is everyone?" I asked. I wanted to see everyone because I have been stuck in a room.

"Downstairs. Do you want me to go get them?" he asked.

"Please," I begged. He got up and walked out of the room. He came back with everyone following him. My mom, dad, and his parents were with them. I was confused.

"Hey sweetie," my mom said. She leaned and gave me a hug.

"Hey?" I kind of questioned.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I called them," Rydel said.

"I thought they should be here. You did almost go into labor, and no one should miss it," Riker said. Mark put his hand on Riker's shoulder.

"I don't want to miss my son becoming a dad," he stated. I chuckled.

"Thank you, guys! Don't you know that I could still be a month from actually having Jackson?" I asked.

"We know, but it could also be next week. I'm not missing this," Stormie said. A smile grew on my face. They seemed to be just as excited as I am.

"Exactly. How's bed rest treating you?" My mom asked. She sat on my bed with me. Everyone was crowded around watching us.

"It's so boring. I hate it," I complained.

"I was on bed rest, too. I hated the crap out of it. The night of me being mine months pregnant, I went on a walk, and you came the next night. I wasn't taking it anymore," she told me. Stormie sat behind my mom.

"I was on bed rest with Ryland. Let me tell you, I was so bored, but I got catered by everyone. Although, I had Ross to take care of. You don't have another baby," Stormie said.

"I helped with Ross," Mark argued.

"I did too," Riker said. Stormie chuckled and shook her head. I noticed Rocky whisper something to Nicole. They both walked out of the room. Ellington followed. They were probably tired of just listening to the conversation.

"I'm ready to be a grandma. I want to spoil my grandson," Stormie said.

"Me too," my mom agreed.

"I can't wait not to be pregnant and to hold Jackson," I confessed.

"You're going to miss it. During the long restless nights, you'll miss it more than ever," my mom admitted.

"You won't get used to it even if you have five kids," Stormie admitted too.

"But you learn more," I said.

"I learned to be quick with changing diapers," she teased. We shared a laugh. Riker, Mark, and my dad had left a while ago. I didn't see them leave.

"Here is a tip: make Riker change the diapers. He had four siblings. He has got that down," Stormie said.

"What else is he good at?" I asked. I needed to know because he can do stuff while I sleep.

"He knows how to get the baby to stop crying. He would sit in the floor with Rocky and get him to go to sleep. I don't know how he did it," Stormie said.

"Thank you so much. He is going to be very busy with the baby, now," I said. We shared a laugh.

______________________________________________________

Riker's P.O.V.

I walked downstairs with Jamie's dad and my dad. They went outside to have their own conversation. I walked into the living room to see Rocky, Nicole, and Ellington.

"I got out of there," I whispered as I sat down on a chair.

"You're crazy," Nicole said.

"I was tired of that conversation," Ellington admitted.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Someone needs to go get Rydel. I'm ready to go home," Rocky whined. He put his head into Nicole's shoulder.

"I'll take her home later," I said.

"Well, Ellington can go see if she is ready to go," Nicole said. He got up and rushed upstairs before I could. A few minutes later, he came back with Rydel hand in hand.

"She was looking to escape too," Ellington whispered.

"I don't have anything to contribute to the conversation," Rydel said. She looked at me.

"You'll be busy with the baby most of the time," she said to me.

"What were they saying?" I asked.

"Mom told Jamie about how you're so good with babies. She told her how you could change diapers and how you could get Rocky to stop crying. Good luck," she said.

"Crap," I joked. We all said our goodbyes. They left to go home.

(a/n- So close to the end. I'm kind of nervous to end this story. Oh my goodness.

Also, my ghost readers... which are all my readers... vote & comment.)