Hospital.

Jamie's P.O.V.

We arrived at the hospital. I was greeted by my parents and Riker's parents. I had called Nicole on the way here. Everyone else was expected any second.

I was breathing in and out. Riker went to the desk and helped me over.

"How may I help you?" the perky lady behind the counter asked.

"We believe that I'm in labor," I said, referring back to my false labor. I was still breathing in and out.

"Okay, let me get you a room," she said. Dr. Goldie was coming out of the back room and noticed us. She called us over and took us to a room. We left our parents to meet everyone else.

"We are going to see if this is the real thing," Dr. Goldie said. We arrived into the same room that we were in when I had false labor.

"You can change," she said. I grabbed the change of clothes and changed. It was a struggle with the pain. Riker had to help. When I finished, I laid down. It was the same as last time. I got checked.

"It looks like this is the real deal," Dr. Goldie said with a bright smile. I glanced at Riker. He had a bigger smile on his face.

"I'm going to let the nurses come and get you situated. You two can relax. It's going to be a long day," she continued. She walked out of the room.

"The real deal," Riker repeated.

"I'm so nervous," I confessed. Riker leaned over by my head and gave me a kiss on the shoulder.

"Knock, knock," Dr. Goldie said. She opened the door and peeked her head in.

"Would you like some visitors?" she asked. I smiled and nodded. The room was filled with a bunch of people. Nicole walked over and gave me a hug.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Right now, I'm not having a contraction, so I'm good," I explained. Rydel walked over and gave me a hug, also.

"I'm so excited for you," she said. She backed up. My mom walked over to me.

"I'm so proud of you. You're doing so good, right now," she said. I smiled. Rocky, Ross, Ryland, and Ellington were talking to Riker. My dad was talking to Riker's dad, and my mom and Stormie were watching over me, along with Rydel and Nicole. There was a knock on the door. Then, it opened.

"Hi, we need some people to leave for a while. You can come back up and visit later. The father and two guests can stay," she said. I chose Rydel and Nicole. They were with me from the beginning of my pregnancy. Everyone else left. Riker stood by me. The nurse checked me.

"You're dilated 4 centimeters. You need 6 more before you can push. Let me know if you need epidural for when the pain gets too much," the nurse said. I nodded. The pain wasn't too much for me to handle, yet.

"I'll be back to check on you," she said and left.

"How are you doing, Riker?" Nicole asked. He looked up from looking at his feet.

"I'm a little nervous. I'm excited more than anything," he said.

"Remember the day we found out you were pregnant?" Rydel asked me. I smiled at the thought of that day.

"That was a good day," I said.

"I found out that I was going to be an aunt." Rydel smiled.

"I found out that I'm going to be a mom. --- Today. I'm going to be a mom today." Reality hit me that I won't leave this hospital without a baby in my arms. The responsibilities that I have right now are limited. Tonight, I will have a baby.

I'm gonna be a mom, today.

______________________________________________________

Riker's P.O.V.

I had been pretty calm. Anxiety hadn't hit me yet.

"I'll be back," I said. I walked out to the waiting room where everyone was, well, waiting. I went over to the boys: Rocky, Ross, Ryland, and Ellington.

"What's up?" Ross asked.

"Jackson will be here soon," I said.

"So, I'm going to be an uncle," Rocky said. He dropped his hand on my shoulder.

"I guess so," I said.

"Will I count as an uncle?" Ellington asked.

"You're going to count as that crazy creep that is always there," Ryland joked. Ellington threw his hands in the air like he finished a race.

"Yes!" he joked.

"I'm going to be a Mark," I said.

"A Mark?" Ross asked.

"A dad," I said.

I was going to be a dad. Jamie was going to be the mother of my child. We were going to become parents at the same time. We were going to experience the best thing in the world together.

I'm going to be a dad.

(a/n- So close to the end... I just want to say thank you to everyone for reading! I think there are only going to be 2 or 3 more chapters:()