What?

Rydel's P.O.V.

"Ratliff, I thought I should just put this put there, since you did it with Jamie," I said.

I knew he had an idea about what I was going to say.

"I like you. I've liked you since we met. We always have the beat time together," I said. It felt good to say it. It was an awkward moment. Ratliff just looked at his feet.

"I shouldn't have said anything. I thought I should have and-" I was saying when Ratliff cut me off with a kiss. We kissed for a long time and he pulled back.

"Rydel, I have waited since R5 TV episode 6, tennis. I didn't think you would, so I thought about Jamie. Now that you told me, I don't have any feelings for Jamie."

I smiled. Ratliff and I sat on the couch and he put his arm around my shoulder like he did in R5 TV in episode 6. This time, I did not push it away PR scoot away. In fact, I scooted closer and moved his arm to wrap around me.

"In coming!" Ross yelled.

Thanks for the warning.

I pushed Ratliff away and sat up straight. I started laughing.

Rocky, Riker, Ross, and Jamie walked in.

"What's so funny?" Jamie asked. Riker had his armed wrapped around her shoulder.

"He was singing his rap. I find it funny," I answered quickly. Rocky sat in between us.

"Well, everyone is here. Let's practice!" Ross jumped to his guitar and strummed it. Riker grabbed his bass and handed Rocky his guitar I got behind my keyboard and Ratliff walked behind me. He pet my hair as he walked by, as he always does.

We played Loud, Here Comes Forever, and Ain't No Way We're Going Home. We finished and everyone ran out.

"Rydel," Ratliff spooked me. I could've sworn he ran out.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Are we?" he asked.

"Want to be Rydellington?" I asked. He kissed me. I hugged him.

"Want to tell everyone?" he asked. I shrugged. He wrapped his arm around my waist and walked out.

___________________________________________________________

Jamie's P.O.V.

Ratliff walked into the kitchen with his arm around Rydel's waist.

"What is this?" Riker smirked.

"Rydellington!" Rocky yelled. Rydel nodded. I was happy for them. I just couldn't help but be sad on the inside.

Ratliff moved on so fast. He was upset and then goes for Rydel. Or did she go for him? I don't care. That was fast, considering how much he liked me. Or how much he said he liked me. If he lied, he doesn't know how much he risked my relationship with Riker.

"Prove it!" Rocky said crossing his arms. Rydel and Ratliff kissed. It didn't hurt me as much as it upset me. He caused all this drama in one day and then, bam, he is with Rydel.

"Well," Ross said.

"I'm happy for y'all!" I smiled.

"Me too. Let's keep this a secret from the fans," Rocky said.

"We'll say that since your band mates, we are not allowing you to date," Ross said. I nodded.

"A lot of people would say that's why you left Kelly," I said. Ratliff laughed and nodded. There was a knock on the front door. I walked off to open it.

"Nicole!" I hugged her. Rocky shortly followed and gave her a big kiss.