Baby?

Jamie's P.O.V.

"When are you going to tell Riker, so he doesn't have to wonder anymore?" Nicole asked.

"Tonight," I answered and picked up the tests.

"Are you happy?" Rydel asked. I nodded. I was fine with whatever was going to happen. I don't know how Riker will take it. I need to text him. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone. I texted Riker.

To Riker: "Tonight, do you want to hang out? I have something to tell you."

I got a reply about 2 minutes later.

From Riker: "Sure. Where?"

To Riker: "My house?"

From Riker: "Perfect."

I didn't reply. I was nervous about telling Riker. Rydel had her bags in her hand, waiting on Nicole to get hers.

"You sure you don't want to come?" Rydel asked. I nodded.

"Riker is coming over. I'm going to tell him then. Don't tell anyone," I begged.

"You got it!" Nicole said she. She came out of her room.

"Can you just tell Riker to head on over here. I don't think I want to wait." Rydel nodded.

___________________________________________________________

Nicole's P.O.V.

Rydel and I walked out to her car. We got in and drove off.

"I don't know if Jamie is really happy. I think she just wanted an answer, and now she has one!" I said. Rydel nodded.

"I just hope this is what she wants. If not, I feel bad," Rydel said as we pulled into her driveway. We got out and went inside.

"Riker!" Rydel yelled. Rocky snuck up behind me and grabbed me.

"Rocky! Quit!" I giggled. He gave me a kiss. Riker came down, and I pushed Rocky off.

"Jamie said to just head over there now," I told Riker.

"Do you know why?" he asked.

"No, we don't!" Rydel blurted. Smooth. Not.

"Rydel?" Rocky asked. Oh, great. Now, Rocky wants to know. I turned around and put my hand on Rocky's chest.

"Let's go," I said. A smirk grew on his face.

"Sorry, Riker!" Rocky shrugged and we left. I knew he was trying to him out.

___________________________________________________________

Riker's P.O.V.

"Please tell me," I begged. Rydel walked off. Thanks. Not. I went and got my keys. I told Ross, who was face timing his girlfriend, bye. I went out and got in my car. The drive felt like the longest ever. I just wanted to know. This day went by fast, but now its going by slow.

I finally pulled into Jamie's driveway. I parked my car and took a deep breath. I think I have an idea what this is about. I got out and walked to the door. I knocked, and there was an immediate answer.

"Hey," Jamie hugged my neck.

"Hey," I said and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. We walked inside and she handed me a bottle of water. I took it.

"What's up?" I asked. She walked into the living g room and sat down.

"So, you know how we talked about the chance of my getting pregnant?" She waited on a reply, but I don't know why.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Well, I found out today. I couldn't wait. That's why I left this morning."

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked.

"Do you really want to know that or know about if I'm pregnant or not?" she asked.

"Well, tell me!" I basically begged.

"Nah. You don't need to know," she said.

"I'm getting mad!" I really was.

"Calm down, daddy!"

"Just tell me! Wait, did you say 'daddy'?" I was double checking.

"Yes!" She nodded and held back tears. I gave her a hug and a kiss.

"You're sure?" I asked.

"I took 4. They all said pregnant! I couldn't believe it!" I placed my hand on her belly.

"I can't believe it!"

When I found out, my worries went away. I was back to my old self. I was just wanting a definite answer.

"Who knows?" I asked.

"You, Nicole, Rydel, and me!" Jamie answered. Of course, Rydel did. She was acting weird.

"I'm so happy!"

"Me too!" Jamie cheered and then hugged me.

(a/n- Yes, it's short. I didn't want to make you wait for a long time. He he. What do you think? I'm so happy for them!)