Riker?!

Jamie'sP.O.V.

I woke up with arms around me. I jumped for two reasons. I didn't remember I was in Riker's room, let alone his house, and I didn't remember going to bed with anyone. My jump woke the person beside me. I looked and saw Riker.

"Riker!'' I screamed with joy and hugged him. I pushed him off after a minute.

"Where were you?" I asked. He smiled.

"I needed to get something done and my phone died," he answered. I was still wondering what he did, but I was glad to have him back.

"What time did you get in?" I asked.

"Around 1," he answered.

"Who knows you're home?" I asked.

"Just you. And let me just say this, I was scared that someone was in my bed. I didn't expect you at all," Riker said. I laughed.

"I'm going to see if Nicole is up. I want to go home and change and get a shower," I said walking downstairs. I walked in to the kitchen.

"Stop!" Nicole laughed. Rocky was tickling her. I walked in and kind of just stood there. Nicole looked at me and Rocky stopped and turn.

"Riker's home," I said. They looked at me confused.

"Did you get any sleep?" Rocky asked. Nicole laughed.

"He snuck in last night," I said. Riker yawned and walked down the stairs.

"Riker!" Nicole smiled. Rocky smiled. He waved slightly,like it was no big deal. He got out milk and poured a glass.

"Nicole, want to go home and change?" I asked. She looked down and realized what she was wearing.

"Yeah," she said. She half-hugged Riker.

"We'll be back," I said. We walked out and got in the car. Nicole drove home and we got out. She got a shower first. Then, I did.

___________________________________________________________

Rocky'sP.O.V.

"Did you tell anyone?" Riker asked. I nodded. He looked shocked.

"I didn't tell them where you went. I just told them you were OK. I didn't tell Jamie or Rydel. Jamie would've asked questions and Rydel. Well, you know Rydel," I said. Riker sighed with relief. Ratliff and Ross walked downstairs.

"Sup?" they both said to Riker. He nodded. Rydel followed.

"Riker!" she screamed and ran to hug him.

"Where were you?" she began to ask.

"I had to get something done and my phone died. It's all good!" Riker said. She gave him a weird look. She could read him like a book.

"Riker," she drug out the 'er'. She could break him. I couldn't let that happen.

"Rydel, will you make me some bacon?" I asked. She then focused her attention on me.

"Bacon?" she asked.

"You know, that thing that is made out of pigs. Its crispy." I tried to give Riker a break. If Rydel knew something, Jamie would know it within a matter of a minute.

"I know what bacon is!" She let out a giggle. She then shook her head and walked away.

"Now, I really want bacon," I said. I turned to Riker who moved to talk to Ross and Ratliff. I went my own way.