Double Date.

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Rydellington is a thing now?" I cheered while asking at the same time. Rocky threw his arms around my neck.

"Yeah," Ratliff smirked at Rydel.

"Wait, so when did it happen?" I had to ask.

"Right before practice. We made it official right after. You cannot tell anyone," Rydel said. I promised I wouldn't.

Rocky's stomach growled.

"Hungry?" Ross laughed.

"I'm going to get ready," Jamie said. Riker followed. Rocky was ready. About 5 minutes later, Jamie came down in skinny blue jeans and a pink hi low shirt. Riker came down in ripped jeans and pink, blue, and yellow plaid shirt.

We told Rydellington and Ross bye. We piled into my car and Rocky drove. He loves to drive my car.

"Where are we even going?" Rocky asked. Everyone laughed.

"Let's go to Applebee's," Riker said. Jamie and I agreed. Rocky headed to Applebee's. When we got there, we got out and went inside. It wasn't as packed as usual. Rocky grabbed my and hand and Riker grabbed Jamie's. We went inside.

"Table for?" A guy asked, his name tag said Tim.

"Four," Riker said. Tim led us to a booth. He set down the menus and silverware. I sat beside Rocky and Jamie sat beside Riker. Jamie and I were on the outside.

"Your waitress, Amanda, will be right with you." Tim walked off.

"Amanda?" Jamie looked shocked. I knew why.

"Great," I said.

___________________________________________________________Jamie's P.O.V.

"Who is Amanda?" Riker asked.

"My mom's annoying friend. I don't like her at all. I do t want her to see me," I said.

"I would come here with my mom and she would act weird. She won't recognize me," Nicole said. Jamie nodded.

"Here she comes," Nicole told me.

"I want Coke," I said and went to the bathroom, so I didn't have to see her. I waited for about a minute and went back out.

"She seemed nice," Riker said. I rolled my eyes and he kissed me on the cheek.

"I want boneless chicken wings," Nicole said. Rocky nodded in agreement.

"I'm getting a burger," I said.

"I want steak," Riker said. 

Amanda brought out the drinks. Nicole forgot to remind me to leave.

"Jamie? How is it going?'' Amanda asked. She spooked MW and I jumped.

"Great," I said with no emotion. She frowned and set the drinks down. She took our order and left.

"Wow," Rocky said.

"It was awkward," Nicole said. Rocky put his arm around Nicole.

"I'm hungry, where is our food?" Riker asked

"We just ordered," Rocky laughed which made me and Nicole laugh. We laughed over silly stuff and our food came out. We started to eat. When everyone finished it was time to pay. Amanda came out and didn't say anything, she just set the check down.

"I'll pay," everyone offered. Rocky offered to pay for Nicole's and Riker offered to pay for mine. They begged so much we had to give in because they were making a scene.

Oh, brothers.

We left, leaving a tip. I don't know why. It was a big tip for service with a scowl.

"What time is it?" Nicole asked. Riker looked at his watch.

"Six!" He answered. I laughed. I couldn't help it.

"Ain't no way were going home this early," Rocky said. Nicole and I started to laugh. We could not help it. The boys started laughing at us.

"Movies?" Riker offered.

"Let's go!" I said. We got in Nicole's car and went to the movies. We pulled in and got out.

"What movie?" I asked.

"Frozen?" Jamie offered. Everyone agreed. Nicole and I bought the tickets. We went in the movie. It was filled with moms and their kids. We went to the very top row. Rocky and Nicole raced to the top.

"Teenagers," an annoyed grandma said. I laughed. So, Riker and I did the same thing.

"Jokes on you. I'm 21," I called to her. Everyone laughed and then went quiet. The movie was starting. We laughed at some parts. Then, the movie was over and we left. It was almost 9.

Rocky drove us home. Nicole fell asleep in the car. We pulled into their driveway. Everyone got out of the car and Rocky had to wake Nicole up.

"You're not driving home," he put her hair behind her ear and kissed her.

"Why don't you just stay too?" Riker asked while hugging me.

"Okay," I said. We walked inside and Stormie and Mark were gone.

"Where's mom and dad?" Riker asked, walking into the living room.