One week.

Riker's P.O.V.

Today is one week from Jamie's birthday. I'm super excited. We are going to a fancy restraint and then going to her house and relaxing.

I woke up and grabbed my phone. I had to let Jamie know where we are going, in case she wants to go shopping.

To Jamie: "Morning beautiful! For your birthday, we are going to The Fat Duck."

The Fat Duck is a very fancy restaurant.

I waited for a reply.

From Jamie: "Its too expensive. No way!"

I laughed when I read it.

To Jamie: "Dress nice(;"

I didn't get another text.

___________________________________________________________Jamie's P.O.V.

"Nicole!" I called. I was holding my phone.

"What?" She walked in while she was drying her hair with a towel.

"The Fat Duck!" I yelled.

"What about it?"

"Riker is taking me there for my birthday!"

"Woah! Their salads are $40 without dressing!" She made a good point.

"I won't get a salad. That's not the problem. I don't have anything to wear!"

"Go dress shopping," she whispered. I was wondering why she was whispering, but she wanted to make me feel stupid.

She was about to wall back into her room.

"Wait! My birthday, you're staying with Rocky. Riker and I are coming back here," I said.

"And why do I need to leave?" She winked at me. My face went hot. My cheeks were burning and then I started laughing.

"No!" I yelled. She shrugged and walked back into her room.

"I'm going dress shopping!" I yelled at Nicole.

"Okay! Have fun!" She came out in her work outfit.

"Have fun!" I mocked. She glared at me. I walked to my car and left first. Nicole followed, but went left instead of right.

I pulled into the Dress Barn. I got out and walked inside. I had an idea of what I wanted. It defiantly has to be blue and sweetheart line. I went to the section for sweetheart lines.

I grabbed a dress. It was a size too big. I decided to try it on anyway. That was the only one they had. They had a similar one, my size, in yellow. I grabbed it. I put on the blue one first. It was too loose. I tried on the yellow dress. It was not too tight. It fit perfect. I didn't want to wear yellow. I went back out to see if I could find a color, closer to blue. I found one that was a navy blue. I picked it up. I looked at the price. It was in my price range. I bought it. They lady put in in a dress bag. I walked to my car and my eyes landed on someone I didn't think I would see.

"Dylan?" I asked. It was my ex boyfriend. We dated for 2 years. He moved, so we broke up. He turned around. He knew I was dating Riker.

"Jamie," he said.

"What are you doing back?" I asked.

"Well, I turned 23 and I wanted to come back. I don't like Nevada. I finally had enough money to come back." I smiled. He looked down at the bag I was holding.

"Oh, this is my dress that I'm wearing to my birthday date with Riker!"

"He is a lucky guy," he said. I nodded. 

"Do you still have my number?" he asked. I nodded. I don't deleted numbers. I should start.

"Text me later," he said.

"Kay. Later," I said. I got in my car and drove off. I arrived at home. I was watching TV. I got bored and decided to text Dylan.

To Dylan: "Hey, it's Jamie. What's up?"

I got a reply almost instantly.

From Dylan: "Hey! Want to hang out, tomorrow?"

I didn't have plans with Riker tomorrow.

To Dylan: "Sure! Where?"

From Dylan: "The pond by the park?"

To Dylan: "Kay, see you later!"

I threw my phone beside me on the couch. Dylan was my best guy friend, before I met Riker and everyone else. That was after Dylan moved.

___________________________________________________________

Dylan's P.O.V.

When I ran into Jamie today, it brought up old memories. The old memories brought up old feelings. I just want to hang out with her again.

Tomorrow, at the park, it is going to see if those old feelings still exist or are just old. I also want to tell Jamie, that I never stopped thinking about her. I dated a couple girls, but none of them compared. I hope I'm not too late.

I know her and Riker are together, but maybe Jamie feels the same way.

(a/n- Hey guys. I needed to update. I just thought of this while I was writing. It was never planned. I hope you like it. Comment what you think with will happen. Where did Riker even go? Sorry that it is short. I had to update, even if its just this.)