Bye Dylan.

Jamie's P.O.V.

My date with Riker was magical. Cheesy saying, I know. It got me to thinking. If I only date Riker, without any promises, I am totally fine with that. Riker makes me happy. I had to text Dylan back, and let him know something.

To Dylan: "Don't text me, again!"

Harsh? No. I blocked his number on my phone. I am not dealing with a distraction. After the whole deal with Ratliff, I realized that no one makes me happier than Riker does. Dylan and I were never going to talk again. I realized I followed him on Twitter. I got on Twitter and blocked him. I went to sleep. I slept peacefully that night. Everything just felt right.

I woke up. It was 6 days to my birthday. I texted Riker to see if he could come over. He said he could. Nicole wasn't home, but I didn't assume she was at work. That girl never works. The only reason she has a job is because her dad hired her. I don't complain, the money helps us out with buying food. There was a knock at the door. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey Boo," Riker said. I know we just saw each other, but I have him a big hug. I couldn't resist. He gave me a hug back. We walked into the kitchen.

"Have you eaten?" I asked Riker. I didn't want anything. I just wanted to know. He shook his head.

"Want something to eat?"

"No, I'm good," Riker replied. Good, I didn't want to cook. We walked into the living room and sat down side by side on the couch. I snuggled into Riker's shoulder. He kissed my neck.

"Movie Monday?" Riker asked. I jumped up.

"We haven't done Movie Monday in forever!" I said. Movie Monday was where we just sit and watch movies all day, or play a movie and do something else. He smirked. "Or something else" it is.

"Pick a movie," I said gesturing to a case where I stored movies. Riker got up and picked up the first one he saw. Grown Ups. Then, he set another one out for later. Just Go With It.

"Do you have a thing for Adam Sandler?" I asked him.

"Do you? I mean you have a bunch of Adam Sandler's movies," Riker fought back. I laughed.

"What if Nicole picked them out?" I said.

"Did she?" He asked.

"N-no," I said. Awkward. He started laughing and threw in Grown Ups. He joined me back on the couch. We watched the movie for a while. Riker faked a yawn and a stretch. He put his arm over my shoulder. I held back a laugh. He kicked off his Converse. I looked at Riker to see what he was doing and he was looking at me. He gave me a kiss. I gave him one back. The movie was playing, but we weren't watching it anyway. We've seen it a hundred times before. I leaned back on the couch and Riker leaned over me. He took off his tie, that was it. Kiss, after kiss, after kiss. It was the same old thing. I unbuttoned Riker's shirt. He pulled it off. This was usual. We made out for a long time. We pulled apart and Riker started laughing.

"What?" I asked. He wouldn't answer. He was too busy laughing. I pushed him. He kept laughing and pointed to the TV.

"Oh my gosh," I laughed. The movie had been off for a while. I looked at the clock and it was almost lunch. Dang, we made out for a while.

"Hungry?" Riker asked. He never asked unless he was hungry. I nodded. He got up and walked over to the kitchen. He knew where everything was. He grabbed the Ramen Noodles. He boiled them and then added seasoning. He was a very hot chef. He got two bowls and filled them with equal amounts of Ramen Noodles. He brought them over to me.

"Yum! Gourmet Noodles!" I cheered and Riker laughed.

"Only the best for the best!" I giggled. Riker and I slurped down the noodles.

"You're slurping too loud!" Riker said. I tried my hardest to not point pit the Loud pun. I did pretty good.

"Shut up," I ordered. He laughed. I tossed my bowl onto the table and Riker mimicked.

"Wanna dance?" I asked. Riker glared at me. It was an are you joking look. I shrugged and he laughed.

"Of course!" He got up and turned the TV off. He turned the radio on. One song had just ended. The radio lady talked for a while.

"Change the station!" I told Riker. He bent down too and a song started to play.

"I love this song!" I cheered. It was Still Into You by Paramore. We started rocking out. Riker was doing some weird moves. If I did them, I would look like a freak! When he does hem, they're cute. The song went off and Classic by MKTO. Riker sang along. His voice is perfect. I stopped dancing just to listen. He did a Michael Jackson move, which was very sexy. He looked at me and smirked. Safe and Sound by Capital Cities came on. Riker quit singing and danced. I watched him. It was more fun than dancing. I giggled at some moves. He tried to do the worm, which was a fail. The song was over and he turned the radio off.

"I danced for you," he said. He winked which sent chills up my spine. He wrapped his arms my waist.

"You dance!" he tried to do a deep sexy voice. It was. I pushed him off.

"Riker!" I crossed my arms. I turned around to face the walls. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Kidding!"

"Sure, you were!" Riker turned me around. He leaned into give me a kiss, then he tickled me!

"Riker!" I yelled. I tried pushed him off, but he tickled me more.

"Stop!" I ordered. He didn't.

___________________________________________________________

Riker's P.O.V.

Seeing Jamie try to get me to stop tickling her was cute. I laughed. I forgot how much she struggled, and then I stopped. She pushed me away and sat on the couch.

"Stay away!" she ordered. I walked over to her and she threw pillow at me. I gasped. She didn't laugh. Either she learned how to hold them back, which she can't do if her life depended on it, or she was mad. She backed into the counter in the kitchen, where stools were. This was mg chance to tickle her again. Then, she picked up a cushion, off of the stool, and threw it at me. She started laughing. We kind of made a game pit of it. Then, she stopped backing away and we just threw pillows at each other. Jamie knocked over the bowls that we left on the coffee table. It had broth in it. I ran and grabbed a towel and came back and stepped on the towel, over the spilt broth. Jamie came back fro! the kitchen. I didn't turn around, and she threw a pillow at me.

"Is that a thank you?" I asked.

"Take if however you like!" she smirked.

"Then, come here!" I ordered. Jamie walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She could read minds very well. She was going to kiss me, and then tickled me.

"Rude!" I yelled. She pulled her arm away and sat on the couch. I sat beside her. She gave me a peck on the cheek.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too!"

(a/n- I kind of love this. There will not be an update until Saturday. It will be Jamie's birthday update. Which, the character is based off of someone I know and her birthday is Saturday. You should go check out her stories. @Jamie_R5er)