Baby or No Baby? Part 1.

Jamie's P.O.V.

When I was little, I never imagined this is how freaked I would be to see if I was pregnant. When, I read the test my heart skipped a beat, which was expected anyway. I had read the test and sat down.

"Well?" Nicole asked.

"I'm not pregnant," I said. It was an awkward silence, but Rydel spoke up.

"That's what you wanted, though. Right?" Rydel asked.

"Honestly? Yeah. I kind of got excited thinking about the thought," I answered. Nicole sat beside me.

"You could take the other test and double check," Nicole offered. I shook my head. I didn't wanted to be disappointed twice.

"One could be wrong," Rydel said.

"How will I know which one is write?" I snapped, but not meaning to. She ignored my tone.

"You're late. That has to mean something!" Rydel said. I shrugged.

"My dates are wrong?" I said, but came pout like a question. She gently pushed me. Nicole pushed the other test to me.

"Let's make a deal," Nicole said and looked at Rydel. They nodded at each other.

"In a couple days, let's say 3, if you still haven't started, you will take this test," Nicole said. Rydel nodded. What did I have to lose?

"In the meantime, no one tell Riker anything!" Rydel snapped. I nodded. He doesn't need to know anything.

"Well, what do y'all want to do?" Nicole asked as if everything was normal.

"Let's just relax," I said. I didn't feel like getting up and out.

"Let's watch a chic-flic," Rydel said and I shrugged. I didn't care.

___________________________________________________________

Riker's P.O.V.

I was done taking for a long time before I went downstairs. I was no longer thinking about the 'possibility'.

"Riker?" Ratliff stopped me in the hallway.

"I hope you're all clean. That was a longer shower!" He patted my back and we walked down to the practice longue. I grabbed my bass. We started playing random chords at first.

"What song do y'all want to play?" I asked.

"I don't want to practice without Rydel," Rocky said.

"We do this all the time," Ross said. Rocky shrugged. I put my bass up.

"What do you want to do?" Ross asked Rocky. I got a text, so I didn't worry about what they were saying.

It was from Jamie.

From Jamie: "Do you want to get something to eat?"

To Jamie: "Now?"

She replied instantly.

From Jamie: "Yes! Nicole and Rydel are crying over a chic-flic!"

I giggled when I read it.

To Jamie: "On my way!"

"Have fun, guys! I got a date!" I said and left, leaving them alone. I got into the car and drove to Jamie's house. I got out and knocked on the door. Jamie answered and you could hear Rydel and Nicole sniffling.

"Thank you!" she said as she closed the door.

"No problem. Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Chic-Fil-A," Jamie said. We got into my car.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Great," she said. Not the answer I was looking for, but it will do. I pulled into Chic-Fil-A. I got out and so did Jamie. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. We walked in and I knew what to order, so I told Jamie to go have a seat.

___________________________________________________________

Jamie's P.O.V.

I held back from telling Riker anything. I didn't want his hopes to be up or break his heart. I felt like a monster for telling him before I knew something. I was just worried.

Riker came over with water, chicken sandwiches, and fries. He set the tray down.

"Smells good," I said.

"I know. I had to keep myself from eating it on the way over here," Riker said and let out a chuckle. I laughed while taking a bite of my sandwich.

"What were you doing when I texted you?" I asked.

"Rocky didn't want to practice, so Ross and him were thinking of something else to do." I ate my food, and so did Riker.

"Ready?" Riker asked as I picked up the tray. He took the tray from me and threw it away.

"Thank you!" I smiled and we walked back out to Riker's car. I got in! and so did Riker. Riker drove while we played a game where you have to name what band sang which song. Riker won, but I don't know how. I did some tough ones. We pulled into my driveway, but I told Riker he probably shouldn't come in because Rydel and Nicole might be a total wreck and would kill me if I let anyone see them.

"Why don't you come over to my house? Let Nicole and Rydel enjoy their movies and we can hang out. Just the two of us?" Riker offered, and I couldn't turn him down.

"Let me go get some clothes," I said and walked inside. Rydel and Nicole were even more of a wreck over a movie they had memorized. I walked past them and went into my room. I packed a bag, and walked into the living room.

"Will y'all be okay?" I asked.

"Where are you going?" Nicole sniffed.

"To spend the night with Riker," I said.

"Don't tell him anything!" Rydel called as I was walking out.

"Gotcha!" I said and walked out to the car where Riker was waiting. I got in the car and threw my bag in the back. Riker leaned over and gave me a kiss like he hasn't seen me in 2 weeks. He drove off and we were headed to his house.

(a/n- I know it's short, but I wanted to update. Call it a filler if you'd like, but I don't think so. I think it has good information in it.)