2 secrets.

Riker's P.O.V.

The next day, Jamis wanted to hang out. I didn't know why she didn't want to hang out yesterday, so I assumed she was tired of me, since we spent a lot of time together the past couple days.

I pulled into Jamie's driveway. Rydel was still here, but Nicole and Rydel were going shopping, so they would be leaving soon. I walked to the door and knocked.

"Come in!" someone yelled. When I went inside, I figured it was Nicole because she was the only one near the door.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Nothing. Where's Jamie?" I asked.

"She's getting a shower. She should be getting done in a minute," Nicole said. Rydel came from around the corner.

"Hey, Riker. Are you ready Nicole?" she asked. Nicole grabbed her bag.

"Sure am!" she said.

"Where are y'all going?" I asked.

"It's a secret store," Rydel.

"Oh," I said.

"Just kidding. We're going to the mall, and we are going to eat, so that will be fun!" Rydel said. When they left, I sat on the couch. About ten minutes later, Jamie walked in.

"Oh my god!" She jumped and put her hand on her heart.

"You scared the crap out of me," she said. She walked over and sat down. I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's not okay. Don't do it again," she said.

"Do you want to go grab some breakfast?" I asked.

"That probably wouldn't be a good thing. I've had some morning sickness. Yuck," she said.

"Awe," I said put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Want to play a game?" Jamie asked randomly.

"What kind?"

"Well, it's not a game, but we can pretend it is. It's something to make our relationship stronger."

"Let's do it."

"Okay, so you have to let out two secrets. Any two that never told anyone. You say one, I saw one," Jamie explained.

"Who goes first?" I asked.

"Flip a coin?" Jamie asked. Jamie walked over to her purse and got out a quarter.

"Heads or tails?" she asked.

"Heads!" Jamie flipped it, and it landed on heads.

"You go first," Jamie told me.

"I have think about this," I said. I couldn't think one off the top of my head. Jamie waited.

"Don't judge me, but Curt and I kissed. Before you say anything, hear me out. It was for Glee. It was in a scene that they cut. They actually filmed it on April Fools day, so we should've known."

"Did you like it?" Jamie asked.

"No!" I laughed.

"Your turn," I said.

"Well, don't be mad. I kind of knew who you guys were when I first meant y'all are the beach," she confessed.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you mad?"

"A little. I thought that I met someone who liked me for me and not because of R5," I snapped.