Can I come in?

Ratliff's P.O.V.

I walked up to my room. I just sat there, at my desk, thinking. How could Jamie lead someone on and then say that right now we're just friends? I heard a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Riker, can I come in?"

"Yeah," I answered. Riker opened the door and walked in. He sat on my bed.

"Rydel told me," he said. I looked at him.

"Are you mad at me or her?" I asked I didn't want him to be mad anymore. I regretted opening my mouth, after all the chaos.

"No, its part of what happens when one person who wants to find what they were looking for."

"What if she doesn't find who she wants in either one of us?" I asked. Riker looked at his feet.

"I don't want to think about that, ever!" he replied. I looked at him. He really loves her. Look what I did.

___________________________________________________________

Rydel's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the living room watching TV and Jamie walked in. She sat on the couch.

"Jamie, can I ask you something?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded.

"Sure," she said.

"When you were with Riker, did you know what you wanted?" She looked at me for a second before she started to mess with her hand.

"I did, and then Ratliff told me that and-" she stopped talking.

"And?" I asked.

"And I wanted to see if I felt the same way," she said. I looked at her.

"Jamie, you don't have to see if you felt the same way, you know."

"I made a mistake," she said. She looked at me and mouthed thank you.  She got up and walked upstairs.

___________________________________________________________

Riker's P.O.V.

I left Ratliff's room and I was walking down the hallway when Jamie came upstairs. I was planning to just walk by her.

"Riker, can I talk to you?" she asked. I stopped and looked at her.

"Yeah, my room?" I asked. She nodded and we walked to my room. I closed the door. I sat on the bed and so did she. She looked at me.

"Riker, I just had a talk with Rydel and she told me that I would've known that I had feelings for Ratliff when he told me that he liked me. I'm sorry," she said.

"Jamie, I was so upset. I couldn't show it. I just wanted to get in my car and drive away. I would've been so mad that I probably would've had a wreck." I grabbed her hands. I looked at her and kissed her. It was the best kiss we ever had. She smiled. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Riker, can I come in?" It was Ratliff. I looked at Jamie. She nodded.

"I need to tell him anyway," she whispered.

"Come in!" I called. Ratliff walked in, surprised at the sight of Jamie.

"Ratliff, I'm so sorry," Jamie said.