Stormie & Mark.

Jamie's P.O.V.

"You're having a baby!" Stormie said. I looked over at Riker, and he was looking at me. We were both smiling.

"Was I right?" Stormie asked.

"Yes, you were right," I told her. A smile grew on her face. Mark was smiling.

"I thought marriage came before a baby," Mark said while looking at Riker.

"We know that, but we can't change anything," Riker said. The went on talking about Riker's plans about what we are going to do. I didn't listen because Stormie started talking to me.

"How far along are you?" she asked.

"Three months," I told her. I stood up and took off my jacket. My shirt that I was wearing was able to show off my bump.

"My first grand baby," Stormie awed. Her eyes widened.

"I'm going to be a grandmother," she said while sounding nervous. I smiled, and she stood up. She walked over and put her hand on my bump.

"Do you guys have an ultrasound?" she asked.

"Riker does," I said while looking at him. He was still talking to his dad.

"Riker!" Stormie called. He looked up while widening his eyes.

"Where is the ultrasound?" I asked him.

"I'll go get it," he said. He stood up and walked out of the dining room.

"I'm too young to be a grandfather," Mark joked. Stormie and I laughed. Riker walked back and handed me the ultrasound. I handed it to Stormie. Riker showed his dad the one he had.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" Mark asked. I looked over at him, and he was looking at me.

"I don't really mind," I said. He looked at Riker.

"I want a boy. Mostly, it's because I like the relationship Rydel and I have. The boy can be the protector," Riker said. Stormie and Mark smiled. I smiled. Riker and Rydel do have a close relationship, and i think that would be sweet. Stormie and I sat back down. We finished eating dinner. Riker took the plates. He came back and sat down. We had small talk about how excited we were, and how Nicole and Rydel are going to throw a reveal party. Stormie and Mark headed off to bed. Riker and I decided to lay down too.

I slept great that night. The bed was so soft, and I had Riker. When I woke up, I waited on Riker to wake up. It wasn't long before he did.

"How are you feeling?" he asked as soon as he saw I was awake.

"I feel good this morning," I answered. I stood up. I had on pajama pants and a shirt. I took my pill.

"Let's go. I want food," I whined. He was going to get up, but didn't.

"Just go without me. I'll be up in about ten minutes," Riker said. He laid his head back on the pillow. I sighed and walked downstairs. I smelt pancakes.

"Hey," Stormie paused and looked around to see me,"Jamie." I smiled.

"Morning," I said.

"You can go ahead and fix a plate. I'll join you." I made a plate and sat with Stormie.

"I'm so happy for you guys," she said. I smiled.

"I'm excited. I can't wait until we have the reveal party. Although, I can wait to tell my parents. They don't know Riker and I are engaged," I admitted.

"Really?" Stormie asked with a shocked face. I nodded and took a bite of my food.

"How do you think they are going to take it?" I sighed. I thought about it.