Birthday Date♥

(a/n- This chapter we find out where Riker went. I'm happy to reveal this. This chapter is going to be my favorite one!)

___________________________________________________________

Jamie's P.O.V.

Today is my birthday! Today, I'm 22. I woke up and ran I to the kitchen. Nicole has made me breakfast for my birthday the past 3 years. I smelt pancakes and bacon. She made amazing pancakes, and she won't tell me her secret!

"Happy birthday!" Nicole said when she saw me. I smiled and sat down at the table.

"Thank you!" I cheered. I dove I to the pancakes. They don't even need syrup. I ate the bacon. This is the reason why I wish I would have a birthday everyday. Nicole took my plate when I was finished.

"So, plans?" Nicole asked, pulling me to the couch.

"Riker and I are going to The Fat Duck. Then, coming back here to hang out. Just to hang out!" I said. Nicole winked.

"I know what you mean!" I slapped her, lightly.

"Stop that!" I demanded! She was still smiling, but didn't wink.

"We better get started on your hair and makeup!" Nicole said pulling me to the bathroom. She is in her crazy mode.

"If you don't stop pulling me-" She pushed me into the chair.

"Or pushing me, I swear you better watch out! I'm not a door!" I yelled and she only laughed.

"Rydel is on her way!" Nicole said. I looked at her in the mirror with a glare.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost 10!" she answered. She got out the curling iron. She plugged it in and turned it on. The doorbell rang and I was standing up, but Nicole was at the door before I was fully up. Rydel and her walked into the room.

"Happy birthday," Rydel cheered and I smiled.

"Thank you!" I said. They both talked about what to do to my hair and makeup. I decided to block them out and do whatever.

"We have to see her dress to do her make up!" Rydel said. Nicole snapped and ran into my closet and pulled out the bag with my dress.

"How did you know that was there?" I asked. Nicole winked. I swear, if she doesn't stop winking! I sighed and they were pulling on my hair, trying to curl it. I have to admit, they did a pretty great job. Next, was the makeup. Rydel did most of the makeup because Nicole went to pack to go home with Rydel, when she leaves. Nicole came back.

"Oh my gosh, Rydel!" Nicole gasped.

"You did a great job!" Nicole continued. I didn't know if that was a compliment or an insult.

"Thanks!" Rydel said.

"You look great!" they both told me.

"Thanks!" I mocked Rydel, but she didn't seem to notice.

"What time is it?" I asked. Rydel looked at her Hello Kitty watch.

"Almost 2," she answered. It took that long to do my hair and makeup? Rydel grabbed hairspray out of her bag.