Jamie's Parents.

Jamie's P.O.V.

I rang the doorbell. I turned to Riker.

"I don't want to do this," I said.

"Its going to be okay," he said. I sighed and turned to face the door. It opened to reveal my dad.

"Dad!" I yelled and gave me a hug.

"Jamie, what are you doing here?" he asked as he tightened on our hug.

"Visiting with Riker," I said as I pushed away from the hug.

"Long time since we last saw you both. I would say a year," my dad, Buck, said. He and Riker shook hands.

"Sorry, sir. I didn't know it had been that long," Riker replied like he was scared. My mom walked up.

"Jamie!" she said and gave me a hug. She looked over to see Riker.

"Riker," she said as she walked over to him. She gave him a tight hug.

"Come inside. We need to catch up," my mom, Jennifer, said. We all walked inside. I noticed some remodeling done.

"You like?" my dad asked with a big smile on his face. I nodded.

"That's all that's changed since last time we saw you guys," my mom said.

"Really?" I asked as I helped Riker set the luggage down.

"Yeah. Now, come on let's go talk," my mom said. We walked into the living room. I sat beside Riker on the couch. My dad sat in his chair, and my mom sat in her chair.

"How have y'all been?" my dad asked.

"Great. We actually have some news," I told them. Both of my parents focused on me.

"Riker and I are getting married," I said while holding my hand up. My mom was excited, but my dad narrowed his eyes on Riker. My dad isn't going to be happy when I tell him I'm pregnant.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" my mom cheered. She walked over for a closer look of the ring.

"How long have you two been engaged?" my dad asked.

"Almost four months," Riker said.

"You didn't care to call at least?"

"It's my fault. I wanted to tell you in person," I said. My dad looked over at me.

"Well, I'm glad you did," he said. He looked back at Riker with a smile.

"Welcome to the family," he said.

"Thank you, sir," Riker said. I looked over at Riker, my face away from my dad, and let out a silent laugh. I quit and looked away.

"We kind of have some other news,too," I went ahead and spit it out. I sounded almost serious.

"What?" my mom asked with a nervous tone. I looked at Riker. I looked back at my parents. I hesitated for awhile. I was really trying to come up with something to say, instead of telling them I was pregnant. I waited too long to lie.

"I'm pregnant," I blurted. My mom's eyes grew wide, and my dad's hands turned into fists. He had anger in his eyes.

"You're lying," my mom said. I shook my head. I stood up and pull up my shirt halfway to reveal a bump. My mom got excited immediately. My dad, on the other hand, didn't. He had his eyes on Riker.

"I have one question. Are you two engaged because of this baby?" my dad asked.

"No, sir. This happened after we got engaged," I said. Literally, it did.

"Why did you both not wait until you were married?" my mom asked. I shrugged.

"Well, Riker. Do you plan on supporting my daughter and your baby?" my dad asked Riker.

"Of course."

"Are you sure? What's your plan?" I looked over at Riker. I hadn't heard his plan, yet.

"Well, I want to buy us a house. Jamie living in a different house with our baby wouldn't work. We could buy a small house, now, just to start us off. When we are able to get a bigger house, I will buy us one. A little after the baby ias born, we will get married. We have to take baby steps. My band is going really well, and I think-" Riker was stopped by my dad.

"Your band?" my dad interrupted. Riker nodded.

"He has gone on tours. Trust me. His band is a big hit," I said. My dad chuckled.

"Oh, okay. How about when you go on tours? Where will Jamie and the baby be?"

"With me. I will take them with me. Sir, I know what I want in life. I want to marry your daughter and raise our child together. I promise I won't let anything happen to either of them," Riker said. I smiled. I looked at my dad.

"I'm happy for you two," my mom said. She looked over at my dad. I would be willing to bet that she gave him a glare to let him know to stop.

"I am too," my dad said with not much volume. I smiled. He walked over and gave me a hug. My dad was still on edge with everything. I could tell that he was trying to keep from spitting out a question or a comment. I gave him a smile each time I noticed. The day had passed, and since we had jet lag, I was tired. Riker and I had gone to my old room after a snack. We weren't all that hungry. I closed the door and sat on my bed. Riker was looking around.

"Riker, we need to talk," I said. Concern grew on his face.

"What? Are you okay?" he asked. He walked over and sat beside me.

"Yeah, but I won't be. We both know that plan you told my dad will not happen. We won't both have a house together. You're living in your parent's house, and I'm living off of Nicole's dad. There is no way we can do this. We have no idea what we need or what is going to happen. Riker, we can't do this," I said. I was so sad. The next thing I was about to say was the worst part.

"What do you mean?" Riker put his on my hand.

"I think it would be best if we put the baby up for adoption."

(a/n- Plot Twist. We have to wait & find out what happens. Sorry, it's so short.)