3 days.

Riker's P.O.V.

Jamie and I hung out until it was late. We decided to go upstairs, and lay down. We got into my room and Jamie laid down and turned the TV on. She has been acting weird after she brought up the 'possibility'.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Watching TV," she said as if I was mental.

"'I got that part'," I mimicked Ratliff. She laughed.

"Jamie, you brought that up the other day and now its awkward. At least tell me something," I begged. She took a deep breath.

"Don't worry about it," she said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"I'm taking a test in three days," she said. Three days. Why three?

"Why three?" I asked. She sighed.

"I took one today and it was negative, but I'm late. Nicole and Rydel are positive that was a bad test."

"Why didn't you take it another one today?"

"I didn't feel like it." I glared at her.

"I didn't have to pee again," she whispered. I laughed. I gave her a kiss, and she pulled me close. I pulled the cover up. We fell asleep, leaving the TV on.

___________________________________________________________

Jamie's P.O.V.

I woke up with Riker's arms around my waist and my back towards him. I carefully got up and walked over to my bag. I changed my clothes quickly enough before Riker woke up.

"Morning," he said and rubbed his eyes.

"Morning," I said. I walked over to him, and he sat up. I sat on his lap and gave him a kiss.

"I love you," he said, and I smiled.

"I love you, too!" I got up, and picked up my bag.

"Are you leaving?" Riker asked.

"I kind of have something I need to do that I forgot about yesterday," I lied.

"Oh, okay! Well, text me later?"

"I sure will!" I walked out to my car. I got in, and before I pulled off, I called Rydel. I held the phone up to my ear, and backed put.

"Yes?" Rydel asked.

"I'm coming home, and you're dressing me up again. Be ready!" I think I may have yelled in the phone. I hung up before giving her time to ask why. Why? Well, I only bought two pregnancy tests. I should've bought 4. I didn't want to take only one. I wanted to take more and be sure. I drove quickly. I got home and ran inside.

"I have everything, but why?" Rydel asked. I explained how I wanted to buy more, so I can be sure.

"We said three days," Nicole said. I didn't care. I wanted to know. Rydel followed me into the bathroom.

"Makeup," I demanded. She made me look just like I did the other day. I threw on random clothes. Here we go again. We got in my car. Rydel drove.

"What are the odds I buy a bad test?" I asked.

"Pretty slim, but that doesn't mean anything," Nicole said.

"Exactly. It 'doesn't mean anything'," I mocked.

"You seem happy," Rydel said. I didn't know that I was sounding happy.

"Am I?" She nodded, along with Nicole. We pulled into a different drug store, Rite Aid. I went in and bought 4 tests.

"Is that all?" the cashier asked. I nodded. I paid, and headed out.

"Good luck!" she yelled as I left. I got into the car.

"You told Riker," Rydel said, instead of pulling off.

"What?" I asked.

"You told him something," Nicole said. I sighed.

"We were bluffing!" Rydel yelled. Oh my gosh. These girls get on my nerves.

"Go home!" I yelled. Rydel and Nicole shared a laugh and we went home. The ride was short. We all got out and walked inside. I walked to the bathroom with Nicole and Rydel following.

"Goodluck!" they yelled to me. I shut the door. I saw the old pregnancy test staring at me. I pushed it aside. I took a deep breath. I struggled to open the tests. I took the four I just bought. I didn't bother to take the other one that I already had. I opened the door for Nicole and Rydel.

"Who is gonna look?" I asked.

"You!" they both yelled.

"How long is the wait?" Rydel asked. I held up two fingers, symbolizing two minutes. They sighed. Thirty seconds went by.

"Is it time?" Nicole asked.

"Nope!" I answered. Another thirty seconds went by.

"At least glance," Rydel said. I did and nothing. It was finally time. I took the deepest breath ever.

"Ready?" Nicole asked.

"No," I said.

"Can we all look together?" I asked Rydel and Nicole. They looked at each other and shrugged. We all grabbed hands like we were going to say a prayer. I stood in the middle.

"Good luck," they said in sync. We looked over at the test.

They all said the same answer.

(a/n- Hey guys! I had to do this to you one more time. I'm so sorry.)