Love.

Ratliff's P.O.V.

"It's fine," I lied. Jamie just told me she realized that she didn't really have to look to see if she had feelings for me. Her 'feelings are too strong for Riker'.

"Are you sure?" she asked. I nodded.  Riker smiled, half way.

"I'm sure their is someone close by for you," Jamie smirked.

I thought it was you.

"I hope so," I said. I walked out of their, forgetting why I even went in there.

I wish I forgot before I went in there.

I walked down to the practice room and Rydel was playing the keyboard.

"Everything OK?" she asked. I didn't have a frown on my face or anything.

She must've read me like a book. I like reading some books.

"Yeah," I said in a normal tone.

"Are you sure?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, Jamie told me that she would've known if she had feelings for me then, if she did. That makes me sad, but I'm glad that we have that behind us and I have my feelings known," I said. She smiled.

"I'm glad," she half smiled.

"Ratliff, was it hard for you to tell her?"

"Rydel," I mocked her,"if she would've been single, and not my best friend's girlfriend, it would've 100 times easier. I would've done it 3 years ago." She looked at her feet and then walked over to the couch in the practice room.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

___________________________________________________________
Rydel's P.O.V.

"Rydel, if she would've been single, and not my best friend's girlfriend, it would've 100 times easier. I would've done it 3 years ago," he had answered me. I thought about if I should tell him I feel.

Upside, he knows. Downside, he doesn't feel the same way. I don't want to be a rebound from Jamie. I think I should wait.

Even though my brain told me one thing, my heart told me another.

I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Can we talk?" I asked. Ratliff didn't say anything. He walked over and sat down beside me.

"What you just said, made me think about bringing this up," I started to say when Ross and Rocky stormed in laughing.

"Dude, she did not?" Ross laughed.

"She did!" Rocky said loudly. They saw Ratliff and I and stopped laughing. We weren't sitting close, he was on the other side of the couch.

"Were we interrupting something?'' Rocky asked. Ratliff looked at me.

"No, we were just talking about how it was hard for him to talk to Jamie about what he did this morning," I answered. Ratliff looked at me for a little bit. He knew I was about to tell him something and we got interrupted.