How it all started:

Love comes to you at the right time, the time you never thought it would have.  - Anurag Prakash Ray

------------

Once upon a time, there was a timid, yet beautiful girl named Jasmeet. She was smart and intelligent and managed to be one of the best and brightest students in her school. Yet she was socially akhward and was not in the popular squad. On the contrary she was a girl who was despised by nearly the whole school who viewed her as someone who was the teachers pet and was always studying.

Moreover the popular girls also bullied because of her beauty which was breath-taking but always concealed by her choice of clothes. The guys nontheless hated her because she was always the first one who raised their hands when a teacher asked a question and scored excellent grades on assignments and tests. She had only one friend, who was a shy and silent guy. Jasmeet Hailee Kaur was her name, she was of indian origin which did not exactly raised her status at school as she wore old lady clothes and never had  her hair open. Her best friend Aryan Happy Raikoti was half english and half indian and also very unpopular.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue:

"I am not in love in with you!", he spat looking arrogantly at me. This made my throat tighten and I could feel the tears rolling. When did I become so emotional? I was never the one who cried easily.  After spending more time with Mr. Jerk I saw myself falling for this guy. But how could that be? Was the clichee true that hate and love lie close together?  Did I make a mistake back then when I rejected his offer for a friendship? Or was it a right thing to do and it was a mistake that we were partners? His piercing voice broke me out my thought. "Thank God, I will not see you for two weeks. And afterwards for God's sake please keep your distance!", he sneered and walked away leaving me in a puddle of my emotions.