A night out and unwanted feelings

Dear readers,

here is the next chapter of my story unexpected love. I hope that you will enjoy it and that you still ready my story. It is far from over; I am sorry that I did not post in such a long time. I just did not have any inspiration to write. But now I feel like I can write again. so please come and check out my story and the next chapter. It is for sure worth a read :) I am thinking of ending this part soon and start unexpected love - an intercultural story 2. Would you be interested in this?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enzo's POV:

My head hurt really badly, I cursed at myself for going out during the week, but I just needed to unwind after so much stress from school and lately also from my girlfriend Jasmeet. Despite my deep feelings for her, I knew that something was going terribly wrong as we were fighting more often these days. Most of the time it was because of cultural differences which decided to show their ugly head and destroy the harmony in our relationship. Glancing for a brief second on the clock, I realized that it was too late to head to school and I neglected all attempts to get up and smuggled in deeper into my blankets.
Aiden and I had a great time together in one of the nicest clubs in London. He was right, I had to do some things alone as well as I could not always rely on Jasmeet. He really turned out to be an amazing friend, the more time we spent together the more I grew fond of him. We laughed so much and made fun of girls who tried to flirt with us. It was clear that they were not very skilled at flirting and made a fool of themselves. Speaking of girls, I suddenly remembered that Jasmeet was most likely wondering where I was and why I did not turn up for school. I glanced at the clock and saw that the lunch break was nearly over and I realized that Jasmeet was very likely to freak out caused by my absence. With a sigh, I leaned towards my small table, which stood next to my bed, and took my phone. Groaning at the intensitiy of the light, I saw few messages of her, which sounded worried and almost full of panic laced within the few lines she sent me. I knew that I had to answer her instantenously, if I wanted to prevent troubles with her. Groaning I typed the following:
Dear Jasmeet, sorry for not answering earlier. I am sick in bed, do not worry about me. I will come back to school tomorrow or the day after. I will text you once I am better. Love, Enzo.

Pressing the sending icon, I hoped and prayed that my message would calm her down and eased her tensions. Jasmeet sometimes worried too much about me and was little bit overbearing. Heaving another sigh, I attempted to get up, but I still felt dizzy from having too much to drink. Aiden advised me not to drink but I could resist the tempting drinks at the bar. I leaned back into the comforting layers of my bed and closed my eyes. Suddenly my phone rang, and I inwardly hoped that it was not Jasmeet, as it was very likely that my answer did not satisfy her very much. Looking at my phone, I saw that it was not Jasmeet who called me but Aiden. Smiling I picked up the phone and heard his smooth and deep voice only asking me: "And do you regret having a drink or two?" I sighed loudly, causing him to chuckle, making my toes twitch. What was happening to me, I wondered. " I told you not to drink but you did not listen to me and now you have to deal with the consequences. However, I know something to ease your suffering!" he continued to speak, making me smile at his words and that he knew something which could cure my sickness. We continued to talk for some time and agreed to meet later this day. There was something oddly familiar about talking with Aiden and I could not realize back then that this was the start of something, which could change my life forever. There was also this familiarity and a sense of coming home; I knew that I could trust him with anything. However, should I not feel this with my girlfriend Jasmeet? Things were going great between us, despite a few problems, just as intercultural problems. It was confusing and I did not know where to put this new feelings.