The moment that changed everything

my lovely readers,

here is the latest chapter of unexpected love. I am so thankful for all of you and I decided as It is valentine's day; I will post the next chapter. The picture show the two and their outfits. I hope you will enjoy it and make sure to read the whole chapter as there is another surprise for you waiting at the end. So read the WHOLE chapter.

---------------------------

It was a kiss to level mountains and shake stars from the sky. It was a  kiss to make angels faint and demons weep...a passionate, demanding,  soul-searing kiss that nearly knocked the earth off its axis.—Lisa Kleypas 

Jasmeet's POV:

Finally I was home; this day was really too much for me. I just ran up the stairs and dropped onto my bed. I was happy to be home. After, the queen bee humiliated me again, Aryan and I made up and the rehearsal of the play in which I was now the main lead, I was very exhausted. My life was crazy now since the teacher told Shawn and me that we had to complete the next assignment. I thought that my sister getting married would be the only exciting thing; however, I could have not been more wrong about this. Samara was getting more nervous as her big day came closer. I knew that she was sad that she had to leave her home in order to start her life with her one true love.
Now only 17 days laid between her and the moment she was saying I do before the holy book of the Sikhs. Her dress was also not fixed so she was very annoyed and a screaming mess. Yesterday evening, she locked herself into the room and refused to come out. My parents were desperate; Samarpreet was a bride hard to handle. She threw tantrums all the time and we all were relieved when she told us that she would leave for the weekend with her best friends to enjoy a spa treatment in the famous town of Brighton. It would be quiet but I would also enjoy that finally no one was screaming almost all the time: My wedding will go wrong!

The ring of my phone startled me and I pulled it out of my purse which lay on the floor. I saw immediately that I got a message from Shawn Bradley.
Kaur, let us meet up tomorrow for our project. We have to complete it on time. When is your rehearsal, maybe afterwards? I read on the screen.
I groaned, I nearly forgot that I had to work with my bully for the history project. I replied him very fast:
Ok, Bradley, let us meet at the audition hall at 16:00 pm. Before that, my practice will not finish.
Not one minute later, I read: Ok, Kaur. I was so annoyed when he called me Kaur; it was like that I was not a person. However, this was Shawn Bradely and he was clearly a despicable person.

The moment I pulled up the parking lot after picking up Aryan, I received very weird stares from my classmates, who were pointing at me and said something inaudible to their friends. I whispered into Aryan's ear: "What is wrong now? Why are they staring at me? Is there something wrong with my outfit?" I decided to wear jeans with a simple pullover in a greyish tone with a word attached to it. I wore simple sneakers, as I liked them the most and they give me a feeling of comfort. I felt pretty, a watch encircled my wrist and sunglasses hid my eyes. I wore my hair in a braided side fishtail and my eyes were also circled with eyeliner and I used mascara to highlight them. However, my whole appearance was a sight my classmates have not seen before; maybe this was the reason they stared at me.I also could not find a stain or anything else suspicious. He observed the crowd carefully and replied me me after some time:
"Jassy, you are the main lead in the play. By now, everyone must know this. I think that there are rumors about Enzo and you that you two are even dating!" At the mentioning of Enzo, my cheeks turned a red shade. Aryan wiggled his eyebrows at me knowingly; I knew that he knew that there was something developing between the two of us. Thank God, I did not see the source of my confusion, which was a relief for me.
"Dating? This is so wrong! In which world we would do such thing? This time, the rumors, have gone too far! I mean only because we play in the same play does not mean that we are falling for each other!" I countered Aryan.
He just told me: "Well, you cannot deny there is something there!" I opposed his sentence by giving him a serious glance and he decided to drop this topic, as he did not want to cause any fight between us.