New assignments and more hate

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll be always in your heart. If you hate me, I'll be always in your mind. - William Shakespeare

Jasmeet POV:

Monday morning , Jasmeet sighed as she pulled into the school parking lot. One more day of torture, she thought. „ Jassy, stop! We will get through this year together. I promise you!"  Aryan exclaimed as soon as he saw her worried glance.
She looked at her best friend, a question mark plastered on her face, and he nodded with a glance of encouragement. „I know, but seriously I want to get out of this damn hole. I just want to start studying at Oxford University and never have to see those weird people again!"  Jasmeet answered.

Aryan agreed,  followed by them stepping out of Jasmeet's plug-in Toyota. It did not help also that her parents were rather rich and wealthy as they owned many shops in Southall, London. This was another fact why she was hated by most of the students.

As soon as they stepped out the Toyota, they were surrounded by the popular guys of this High school who had been lurking on the parking place. „ Look who finally decided to grace us with her presence!", hollered Shawn Bradley the most handsome guy of the squad and the whole school.
„Shove it, Shawn!" exclaimed Jasmeet angrily. She was really angered by his behavior and his attitude towards her. She never did anything to make him hate her. If good grades and her beauty made her despicable she thought to herself, it showed how shallow and stupid he really was. „Stop to treat her this way!", shouted Aryan. „ Happy, stop!" Jassy put a hand on his chest to calm him down.

She knew that by calling him Happy she could calm him down.  She loved him like a brother and did not want him to suffer so much just because he stood up for her. Aryan shot her a sympathetic look but answered her with a look in his eyes: Do not worry about me. She shook her head and Shawn looked at them, disgust shown on his face, and muttered to his friends: „Look at this, buddies. They fit perfectly together. Ugly plus Ugly equals Superugly!"
All his friends laughed at his comment and Jasmeet pulled her best friend away from these jerks who she really despised. While walking away she got a glance at Shawn and saw that despite his horrible personality he looked quite handsome. She shook her head at these thoughts and told her inner voice: „Shove it, he is a horrible person!"

The next two periods she was not bullied as she had no classes with Jerkface and the Barbie dolls, the group of the most beautiful girls, of her school. Only the popular guys and girls made her life miserable. The other students just did not acknowledged her. It seemed as if she was invisible to them. It was just Aryan and her. She got to know Aryan at her local Gurdwara, a temple for sikhs, when she was 3 years old. Now 15 years later he was still her best friend and like a brother to her.
Despite having siblings with whom she got on well very well; Aryan was the most important person in her life. He also loved her like a sister and never wanted her to be hurt and treated badly by anyone. When she was approached by guys in a bad manner, he always protected her. Moreover when any Indian dared to look at her longer than necessary or whistle, he would come with his brother after them. Also when she had broken her heel, he let her cry in his arms and was able to soothe and calm her down. In school he would stand up more for her more often, but as he was rather skinny and not very muscular, he was not able to do so.

Shawn POV:

I hated that girl so much. She was so horrible. She was just a weird girl with a very bad sense for fashion. Jasmeet, just her name made me cringe in anger. „Buddy, you hate her so much. She is really just so stupid!" said my best friend Enzo grinning. He was just like me a handsome guy and loved by all the girls. We were the most popular guys and were always surrounded by girls. We were also part of the soccer team.  
„ Yes, she is really despicable. Did you see what she wore today!"  I answered him. He nodded but I could not help and see something which was similar to sympathy for this girl.I shrugged this off and just realized that this would never something close to empathy. He and I hated her so much, just like all other guys.

Just when I spoke about her, she came into my view. She talked to her weird friend and laughed at his comment. It made her seem carefree and relaxed and not tormented like she was usually. This brought a strange thought up: Why did I torment this girl so much? Then I remembered, in my freshmen year she rejected me when I asked her to be my friend. She told me in her girlish voice back then: No I already have a best friend and pointed to Aryan. Since that moment I hated her and wanted her to suffer as much as I did when I was rejected in this manner. I knew that this was petty but I could not help myself of treating her this way. I thought if she had treated me differently, I would treat her also differently. But she did not, so therefore she got what she deserved.

Jasmeet entered her history class and I instantly tackled her. 
  „ Look, who we have here? Its Miss Ugly!"  I shouted, Nathalie added, leaning into me: „ You should really go to the circus, you look so hilarious in those horrendous clothes!" I nodded and I could see Jasmeet sighing.  I wondered what was going on in that ugly head of hers.

------------
The pictures above show jassy, Jassy's car, Shawn ☺️😍❤️ what do you think about them? :)