Can this be the start of a romance?

Here is the next chapter of my story unexpected love. I am curious what you think and about your opinion. Please let me know what you think about this part. The picture show once again Samarpreet and Jasmeet. In the lower picture is Enzo. What do you think about these characters?

----------------------

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.- Unknown

Jasmeet POV:
Aryan was proud of me, as soon as he found out that I had really phoned Shawn and I had made a step towards being civil with Shawn. He and I continued to talk like always for nearly an hour. Once I hang up, I knew that he was right. Despite having already a confirmation letter, I still needed to perform well. This meant in practice for me to ace my assignments in history class; something, which was in my opinion nearly impossible.

The evening was uneventful; I just had dinner with my family and talked to my sister Samarpreet before I went to bed. Once I told her about Enzo being chivalrous and standing up for me, she told me in a strict yet loving tone:

"My dear sister, be careful. He is the best friend of Shawn; he might be just like him. You should not try to explore these feelings. I know that it is tempting, as this is the first boy to interest you and to notice you. Aryan is right; I am sure that you will find someone amazing once you start to attend University! Forget Enzo as soon as you can. Morever, he stood up for Aryan as well; so do not think that this was only meant for you!"
It surprised me how well my sister knew me; I had not even mentioned that I was in a way interested in Enzo and that his behaviour intrigued me. Nontheless; the moment I heard her words, they somehow stung and hurt me in a slight way. I did not know back then why these words affected me so much. However, I would soon find out the reason for these feelings. I agreed with her:
"Yeah, I have to keep my distance now. I do not want to develop any kind of feelings towards him. It is senseless and has no future; I am positive. You are right, Samara. He is Shawn's best friend and therefore I should not meddle with him or interact with him. It is very likely that he is very similar to him. I mean how hard will it be to avoid him? The school is so big and we do not have so many classes together!"
My sister nodded approvingly: "Yes, this is exactly how you need to approach this whole situation. The best way is to dodge him and try not to look up when you see him. Ignore him; this is the most effective way! Boys usually stop contacting a girl when she ignores him. In addition, you should try not to seem like the girl who pays no attention to a boy only in order to make him want her even more. Just be casual and relaxed! Then everything will be fine!"
Subsequently we continued to make some smalltalk and she told me about her shopping trip. Her wedding was going to be very big, and as a result, she had to organize pretty well in order not to cause any casualties on her big day. Karan called her as well, and informed her that he would come back to London, which meant that they would be able to meet before they got married. It was a custom for the bride and groom, not to see each other before their big day for one week.

After Samarpreet left my room, I did my usual routine which consisted of taking a shower, washing my face and brushing my teeth, and went to bed. When I slipped into the comforting covers of my bed, I realized how tired I really was. Very fast, I fell into a deep slumber. I had an interesting dream:

I was in school and I walked through the corridors. Suddenly I saw Enzo, who came to my side, took my hand and kissed it. It was a beautiful to feel his lips against my fingers and it ignited in me a fire. Then out of sudden, Shawn arrived and told Enzo to back off. It seemed somehow that he was jealous or something like that. As a result, he hugged me tightly. This made me perplexed and surprised me as well. Then a voice pulled me away from this strange yet beautiful feeling.