38. The meeting between nearly lovers and a wordless confession

My lovely readers,
I am so happy that now I am able to post the next chapter of my story unexpected love. I can assure you that you will love this chapter and the picture shows Enzo and Jasmeet and their coffees. Read the WHOLE chapter as something really interesting will happen in the end..

------------------------------------------

Don't find love. Let love find you. That's why it is called falling in love because you do not force yourself to fall, you just fall. - Unknown

Jasmeet's POV:

Finally, I could go home, I decided spontaneously, that I wanted to go to Gurdwara Sahib ji. The two incidents with the two boys made me feel lost and I went over the moments repeatedly. Shawn seemed so different, despite acting so mean after school. I felt so confused, as I never experienced something like this before, and I needed some peace of mind to sort out myself and to clear my head. I knew that the temple would give me this solace and calmness which I so desperately needed. What happened to my life? It used to be so calm and without any troubles, and now everything was changing.

I parked my car and walked towards the building, which promised me some peace of mind. I took off my shoes and washed my hands. I had not been there for a while, which I regretted as it was beautiful there and helped me whenever something confused me. The whole atmosphere made me feel at home instantly.
Afterwards, I went into the praying hall towards the holy book, which was also a guru for us, Sikhs. I threw some pounds into the box and bowed in front of the consecrated guru. I made my round around it, bowed one last time, and sat down, listening to the reciting of the teachings of the Sikh gurus. I felt instantly better as it gave me a soothing feeling and I breathed deeply in, inhaling the usual scent of this place. My confusion vanished immediately and I felt gratitude that I was able to go to the place where I could find consolation and support. Suddenly I felt the urge not to give these two boys too much power over me and made a mental note not to give them too much importance. After all, the end of school was only a few months away and then I would not see them again, ever.

Once I was back home, my sister greeted me with a smile. It was surprising that she was at home. It became a routine for her to spend most of the time planning and organising stuff for the wedding. However, it became then clear to me that she would leave soon for her wellness tip so it was necessary for her to be at home to pack her things. I checked the time and noticed that it was already late, which was another reason why she was at home. She realized very fast that something was off with me as I seemed confused and distressed.
"Where did you go? Were you not supposed to be home an hour ago?" she wanted to know, sounding very curious as I was always coming back on time and refrained from coming too late. I replied her, trying to conceal my state of mind: "I needed to go to the Gurdwara sahib ji. I just felt the urge to go there and seek some peace of mind!"

This statement sparked her interest, shown by the look of curiosity on her face. I knew immediately that I needed to spill the beans without her even requesting it. "I had my first kiss...!" I started to speak, but Samara interrupted me instantly, not attempting to hide her nosiness: "Who was it? Your first kiss? Was it not supposed to be the most romantic moment of your life at your wedding?" Her tone was little bit mocking, as she knew of my fantasy to have my first one at my wedding. I could also detect that she wanted to know more. She always teased me that this will not be the case as it was clear to her that this would not be the case as the first kiss normally happened before your big day.
I shot her a disapproving look and she just chuckled, annoying in the process of doing so. I was very traditional and I realized that the last days I had not acted like me at all, getting cozy with two boys and even kissing one of them. It was as if I became this person with no limits and objections, who just let boys in her heart, similar to Nathalie. I could never turn into those type of girls as I despised this so much.