The unwanted butterflies in my stomache

my dear followers and readers, here is the next chapter of the book unexpected love. i hope you guys enjoy it and comment/vote for it :)
What do you think will happen next? and whose POV do you like the most? And in whose POV should the next chapter be? Please let me know, this is again in the POV of Jasmeet. I really like her, she is really awsum. What do you think about her? :)
--------------------------------------------
When your whole being is attracted to someone else's whole being, then I think it is someone you are meant to be connected with at some point - Lily Collins

Jasmeet POV:

After the incident in the morning, I was in all my classes in a kind of trance. It seemed so unreal that Enzo Morales would stand up for my best friend and me. I was still in denial that this had really happened. It was a truth accepted by the whole school that we were outsiders and it would be a foolish act to talk to us or defend us.
Nontheless one of the most popular boys ignored this fact and acted in our favour by telling Nathalie to back off. I still remembered how close he stood next to me and his gentle gesture stayed in my brain. Enzo was the typical definition of the popular boy. He was very handsome; his tousled brown hair made the heart of many girls flutter and in his deep eyes one could get lost.

I also was able to take in his scent, which smelled like mint and coffee. This smell was something, which I really liked and appreciated. I had to remind myself repeatedly that this boy would never want me and this action was just to protect Aryan and me. It was not possible for me to like or fancy Enzo Morales. He was way out of my league. Many girls adored or loved him and the fact that he had no girlfriend, increased his popularity. No one really knew why he was single or why he did not return the feelings of the many girls who tried to woo him.

"Jassy, you are so absent-minded today!" told me a gentle voice. I saw up and caught a glimpse of Aryan's worried expression. He was always very concerned about me and noticed every small change in my behavior. It was as if he could sense that I was having an internal fight. "Jassy, please do not over-interpret this kind act! It was merely kindness!" he added. His statement caught me off guard; it surprised me everyday how well he knew what I was thinking and me. Enzo really got stuck in my head, after he stood up publicly for us. I replied him: "Yes, I know!"

I did not have to say more as he pulled me in a gentle hug, which gave me a feeling of home and belonging. I returned his gesture of affection and shrugged off the foreign emotion, which tried to surface. I sighed: "Aryan, why did he do this? I can't have feelings for this boy!" He agreed with me and he took my hands to guide me to my classes as the bell rang. The next two periods were not very exciting. I just got weird glances from all my classmates and I could hear the latest rumors going through the corridors and the rooms of this learning institute.

I had not seen Enzo again; as I did not want to indulge in any type of attachment to this boy. It was a relief that he was not in many classes of mine. Aryan distracted me also so I did not think about Shawn or Enzo. After the second period, I went to my lockers and got my books for the dreaded history class. Aryan left me to retrieve his notes and told me to meet him in the second floor where the period happened. I sighed and shut the door of my lucker shut. "I hope this day ends soon!" I thought to myself. I arrived just one minute after my best friend, who was leaning against the wall. I smiled at him and he returned it encouragingly.

We were nearly at the door of classroom when the whole floor became silent and everyone stopped to breathe. It was so quiet you could hear a pen fall down, which was not common as the chattering of the students was I turned around to find out who was the cause of this and saw the source for this. Enzo and Shawn strolled next to other; silent and not like usually talking with each other. I assumed that this was the result of his act in the morning. I tried to avoid looking their way but then I felt Shawn's gaze on me. I challenged him with my eyebrows lifted up and nodded at Enzo, who had followed the glance of his best friend.

At my gesture, I saw something, which I never thought, would happen: He blushed visibly. Aryan also noticed this and pushed me in the shoulder playfully. Suddenly I felt a blush forming on my cheeks. I practically ran to the classroom and buried my nose in the history book as soon as I sat down; in order to hide my evident embarrassment. I just hoped that no one except Shawn saw this visible exchange of a sort of attraction. My only hope was that he would not announce this and make us both feel humiliated.

When Mrs. Mendes announced that we had to work on our project; I was upset. I did not want to talk with Shawn; it was enough for me to see him after school to start our assignment. I buried my nose in the book and did not dare to look up. I heard how Shawn made his way up to my seat. I continued to ignore him; he sat down and when I still had not looked up from my book; I felt him poking me.
I glared at him in a scowl and he mocked me: "Kaur, finally, you realize I am there. You are so engrossed in the boring book, so much that you notice nothing around you. By the way, is it true that Enzo stood up for you?"
I answered him in a bored and casual manner: "Well, it is very important to study the book and to get to know all the important exercises we will have to complete. Moreover, concerning the other thing about which you asked. Yes Enzo defended me in front of your idiotic girlfriend!"
I hoped he bought my fake attitude; the reality was that when he mentioned a certain brown haired boy something, similar to butterflies, errupted in me.

Shawn stared at me very angrily and retorted: "Do not dare to make Nathalie look bad. It was you, who lost her language and could not reply properly! I really regret not being present. This would have been very entertaining to watch. I also tell you now, stay away from my best friend. I don't want him to hang out with you! However, I doubt he would want to do something with you anyways. This was just an act of pure friendliness!

His words somehow stung and left a bitter taste in my mouth; but I composed myself fast by saying as I did not want to show any sign of weakness in front of him: "Well, it is not like I would be interested in a guy who is best friends with you! And it is my right to talk about Nathalie like I want!" I paid attention not to answer the notorious boy beside me too loud; as I did not want him to hear, what I replied Shawn.I did not know why I did not want Enzo to think that I did not like him and did not appreciate what he did today.