The threats of the Queen Bee and the discussion between friends

my lovely readers and followers,

here is the latest chapter of my book unexpected love. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Brace yourself for a fight between the two, Jasmeet and Nathalie; whose and Rhiannon pictures are above. What do you think of Nathalie and Rhiannon?? i hate her really. She is really an antagonist; she is the worst kind of person.

-------------------------------

Jasmeet POV continued:

I was beyond mad, when someone dared to mock my origin. Assaults like this hurt me the most, because I could do nothing against being born Indian. It was just the way I was born and therefore It really hurt me that some people stepped so low and attacked one's home country. However, I was also used that people offended me and hurt me. I loved my life but I felt that it was hard to live in Britain, some people really did not accept that the whole world was becoming more globalized and more accepting towards foreigners and different cultures and religions.

Her sidekick Rhiannon, who stood next to her, laughed at her insulting words and I cringed angrily. I glared at her and she just raised her eyebrow, challenging me to reply. Rhiannon Emerson was the definition of dumb; she really was the least bright student at this high school. How she managed to pass all her subjects, was really a big quesiton mark for me. She had long blond hair, which flowed, until the middle of her back and she had a flawless face. She thought that beauty would get her everywhere. However, this did not change the fact that she was the person who did not reflect about things. She just followed Nathalie around like a puppy; without thinking if this was right or wrong. I really did not thought highly of these kind of girls.

I saw that only some students were still around and they immediately noticed that it was about to get exciting between the most popular girl and me. It relieved me that most of them were already home as it was after the last period and there was no reason for students to stay longer. I groaned internally because I hated when my classmates were watching me. It seemed like that, my life was much more interesting than theirs was; it made me feel sorry for them, as they needed all the time entertainment. They just should go home and watch TV; I was positive that this would be more interesting than this showdown between the school's Queen Bee and the most hated person in school.

"Well are you not able to talk now?" screamed Nathalie in my ears to get my attention. I jumped up and glared at her angrily replying: "Nathalie, no I can speak up for myself. In addition, well at least I am not like you, throwing myself at any boy just to get some attention! I have more self worth than you will ever have!"
Her eyes shot daggers in my direction and I prepared myself for a waterfall of hateful words: "You are the one to speak. You are the one who is trying to get into Enzo's pants. I see that he flusters you and that you are attracted to him! Just know one thing; he will never like you! You are only an ugly and stupid girl!"
Her words made me speechless, and I contered ferociously: "Nathalie, now I think you are projecting. You are the one who is hoping to get Shawn's attention. Everyone knows that you are the girl that he rejected. He is not into you; he will never like you. Moreover, concerning Enzo, you are wrong! I don't fancy guys just because they stood up for me!"
She pulled her perfect eyebrows up; clearly not believing my statement, and replied me furiously:
"Well, we will see about this. Just beware. I will make your life a living hell from now on. This coffee incident was just the beginning. You will be destroyed; I promise you!" I began to laugh at her threat and everyone who watched our words duel looked at me confused. Nathalie was now beyond mad; I could see her eyes shooting daggers in my direction. She hated not to be taken seriously and did not like when people mocked her. Everything had to happen according to her will and everyone should act according to her wishes. If someone dared to question her, hell would break loose. She added in a dangerously low tone; threatening me once more: "Beware, you are about to experience my entire wrath! Just wait for tomorrow to come! Then you will see that I stick with my words!" With this and a last warning glance, she and Rhiannon turned on their heels and strutted to their cars. I sighed in relief; finally, they left and I was not exposed to their threates and to hear their mean words.

As soon as my classmates realized that there was nothing-interesting happening, they hurried off to go home. I decided also to head home. This day was really too much. I really looked forward to my bed and in only two days, the weekend would be here. Weekend was an escape for me from school, and all the people who hated my guts and decided to make my life a living hell.

I did not see any car in the driveway once I reached my home. This was a huge relief for me; as I was in need of some time alone. I love my family but sometimes their nosiness was really too much. I thought again about Enzo and the way his words sounded so sincere and caring. He really managed to affect me in a way I have been before. I slapped and shook my head. What was happening to me? I was insane. This year better end fast or I would go crazy. I knew that I really needed to get this boy out of my head. I knew that he and I would never have someting more than I went to the kitchen after having parked my car; and retrieved a glass of water to satisfy my thirst.

Suddenly I was craving an Indian chai, so I searched all the necessary ingedients and started to cook this delicious drink. While waiting, I sat down on a kitchen stool. I took my phone out of my purse and saw the incoming call of Aryan. What a coincidence that I checked my phone just the moent Aryan called me. It took me a while to decide whether I should accept or not; and in the end, I pressed the accept button: "Hey Aryan, what's up?"
"Jassy, I heard there was a showdown after school between you and Nathalie; is this correct?" he wanted to know urgently. It really baffled me how fast news travelled in this school, even if it was afternoon and no one was at school any more. I answered him in a bored tone:

"Aryan, why are you even asking? I know that you know that this is true. Nathalie really tackled me after school and mocked my origin and told me I have crush on Enzo!"
My best friend needed time to process my words but as soon as he understood it, he began to scream:
"Nathalie Moore, one day I will kill her. She is unbelieveable. I hate her so much. She really thinks she owns the world; first she pours coffee over you and humiliates you in front of the whole school; and then she says this! She really deserves to be punched!"

I tried to soothe him: "Dear, I know I hate her too. Calm down, it is no use for you to be angry. It's not like she will change over night. She is really a dumb person and does not know that her words are like daggers! She accused me of wanting to get into Enzo's pants!"
"Enzo, she said you fancy Enzo? Really!" he remembered out of the sudden at the mentioning of the name of the boy who sparked my interest.
I sighed and replied him: "Yes, she think that I have a crush on him! How insane is this? Me having a crush on the school's golden boy!"
He interjected then: "Yeah, I mean you talked to him and both of you seemed to like one another! So it is not far fetched. Moreover; I have to tell you something. Amrita told me to tell you something. Originally I decided not to share this; as I was angry at him for not helping you.."
I was stunned by his words and asked him interrupting him:"Well, why? Should he be there to help me everytime people decide to bully me? I can stand up for myself. I am a strong young independent woman. I do not need to have a hero who saves me when I am in distress. I am not helpless!"

-----------------------------------

so what do you think about Aryan? Is he right for thinking that women need to be saved? Or do you think that he is really backwards in his mind? And what do you think about the showdown between Nathalie and Jasmeet? Did you expect more drama or was it enough of exciting stuff? I can promise you that more drama will come, in the upcoming chapters, so do not think that this was it now. Nathalie will for sure make her threat come true. I kind of am proud that Jasmeet is not angry at Enzo for not doing something or what do you think? Let me know in the comments section below.

Love Sarah He.