The dance between almost lovers and the suggestion of the teacher

my lovely readers,
here is the next chapter of my story unexpected love. I hope that you will enjoy this chapter. For all of you who like Jasmeet with Enzo will be very happy about this chapter. I can assure you that I have so much more planned and Jasmeet's story is far from being told. I am just at the beginning and many more things will happen. So please stick with me, because I knew it is worthwhile and you will love this story. Soon the real romance will become so do not stop reading. I chose two quotes this time because I felt both are appropriate.
the picture shows the outfit of Jasmeet and her hair style. and the video shows how I envision Enzo and Jasmeet dance to be like. What do you think about her?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dance can reveal everything mysterious that is hidden in music, and it has the additional merit of being human and palpable. Dancing is poetry with arms and legs. - Charles Baudelaire

Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body.- Martha Graham

Enzo's POV:

The moment I entered the audition hall, I sat down on a seat and thought about what happened before. My best friend and I...something was really going wrong as we were constantly fighting. The reason for our fight was also weird, as we never had so many confrontations, caused by a girl, like in the last days and it never happened before that a girl could come between us. We used to stick together through everything. Nothing could even affect our friendship. I was sad about this, as he was my best friend and no one could replace him.

It was true that we were both boys who stated their opinions clearly and openly but today I just walked away from Shawn Bradley, the boy who was my best friend, and it felt like a mistake but I knew deep inside me, that it was the right choice as I should have done this much ealier. I was glad that I found finally the strength to do something, which he would never expect from me. I had to show him that his behaviour was wrong and that I would not support him while he was like this. It was now time for him to realize something important.

He had to accept that the hate for Jasmeet Hailee Kaur was in reality love or infatuation. He could no longer lie to himself and to all of us as it was going to hurt all of us. It was evident for me that he was jealous of our connection as he wished for the same. He always desired to be in her life, as he liked her since he first set eyes on her; he noticed something special in her, which made him curious to find out what she was like. He just hid this fact for too long and now I could see through his façade, something I could not do before. I assumed that he hated her without a reason and not just because he got rejected. However, his behaviour proved that he was not as indifferent, towards her, as he liked to pretend.

In the last days, it became clear to me that he was only hateful towards Jasmeet because in reality he still liked her, as his affection for her in the first year never vanished despite proving it otherwise by his acts. He was one of those persons who pretended to be hateful and spiteful towards a person, but were in reality heads over heels for them.
I was curious when he would finally admit this to himself, as he was truly a stubborn person, who could not acknowledge his true feelings. I guessed that he built up a wall after being abandoned by his parents and did not plan to let anyone in. I was curious when he was going to let someone in. I knew that it was unhealthy to hide all your true feelings.
No one knew what he really thought as he kept his deepest feelings to himself and not intended to ever share, them with anyone. The only one, with whom he was open to, was his sister Gracie. With her, he was able to show his true self and could lower his guard. Gracie was no stranger to me as we practically grew up together and she also meant very much to me,  and I knew that she could be persuading and did not stop before not knowing the real reason. She was also someone with whom you could trust your life; she would never abandon you or make you regret trusting her. Once she gave her word, you could rely on that as she did not make you regret it ever.