The unwanted audience and the bonding of enemies

My lovely readers, here is the next chapter of unexpected love. I am sure that you will enjoy it very much. Something really exciting will happen, so make sure to read it ;) by the way it would be so great if you could become more active as I really want to know on whose team you are on: Enzo or Shawn? Let me know, or do you think that Enzo will steal her heart? I am really exciting to find out what you think. and make sure to read the WHOLE chapter as there is something really exciting awaiting for you at the end of this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. - Martin Luther King

Aryan POV:

The last two days were kind of in blurr and passed away so quickly, I just got up and went to school, which resulted in me driving back home to eat and sleep. Therefore, nothing interesting happened and I was happy about this as I felt relief that for once my life was without any drama. Jasmeet and I talked normally as we always did which was a huge relief for me, as I feared that it would become akhward between us. This was not the case as our bond could handle some fights and only became stronger with them.

I still did not attempt to talk to Enzo Morales, which I should have done as I promised this to Amrita. I avoided most of the time this question when I was with Amrita. I also wanted to find out if it was good for my best friend to come close to him as something drew them together. However, I had no idea as well, about how I could approach him. I knew that he was the best friend of Shawn Bradley who hated Jasmeet and therefore it was even harder to even come close to him. They were always together so it was almost impossible to talk to him alone. I had to be very careful about making the first contact with Enzo.
I could never just talk to him casually, as this would attract attention of my classmates for sure and could draw Shawn's eyes on me as well. 
I did not want to face any more troubles as I was sick of being treated in a bad manner at school. Shawn was one of the reason why I dreaded school so much. His constant remarks and open threats and insults made me feel very unsure of myself, and this led to my small self-confidence. Although Jasmeet stood up for me most of the time, it still affected me more than I admitted it to myself. Therefore, this was something, which I did not want to happen. I could not sense back then, that this would happen for sure and I had no chance of escaping this.

I was walking to the men's washroom after classes when I suddenly heard two voices screaming. Enzo and Shawn were shouting at each other, not caring if they attracted attention by their loudness. Although it was not very likely as the school day was almost over and therefore not many students strolled through the halls.
It seemed that their argument just started and what I picked up made me perplex and I doubted that this was real. What did my ears hear? Did my best friend cause a fight between Enzo and Shawn? Why? Moreover, what was happening? My best friend had been always invisible to them and I never thought that she could be the cause of their fight. I stood in a corner and could see them yelling at each other. I was very confused, as Shawn supposedly hated Jassy. Why was he then fighting with his best friend? What was causing it? I had to tell this to her, I dialled her number immediately, told her to come and meet me near the audition hall, where I currently stood. She came running to me breathless only some moments later, showing me that she made haste to meet me, and inquired impatiently: "What is going on, Aryan?" I replied her, pointing my finger to scene in front of me: "Look around the corner!" She did and saw Enzo and Shawn fighting. It was evident that Enzo was slowly leaving and Jasmeeet looked at me in disbelief. What was this about? She heard the last words of Enzo and she pinched herself to check if this was really happening. I chuckled at her attempt of making sure that this was not just a dream. I would have done the same thing, I was positive of this.