A talk between friends and the failure of the knight to act..

my dear readers, here is the latest chapter of unexpected love. I hope you guys do check it out. I am also excited to find out what you think and how you like this chapter. I am sure that you will love it. Make sure to stick with it until the end of the chapter where something unexpected will happen. The pictures show Kiran, Jassy's cousin and her diary. What do you think  of the new characters?

-----------------------------------

Jasmeet Kaur: You just watched me and did nothing. This cannot be someone whom I could possibly cherish or love. Your inability to save me once more made every seed of love die instantly. I really feel disgusted by your behaviour. Why did you even save me these last two days?

Jasmeet's POV:

Finally, Shawn and I completed most of the assignment after working nearly 3 hours. I was relieved, because I doubted our ability to cooperate with each other. Somehow, we even laughed together and did not fight as much as we usually did. This was strange; us laughing together. Shawn even accompagnied me to my car, which was something, which I never expected from him. He seemed differently from his usual self. He said goodbye to me in a nice manner even and I answered him nicely.

During the drive home, I thought about the day, and everything what had happened. I still smelt Enzo's cologne when he caught me in his arms, which was enticing. He resembled freshly brewed coffee with a hint of mint, two things that I absolutely loved. The moment I fell into his arms, I felt something and a resemblance to a spark. He managed the last two days to be my saviour. Why all this happened, I asked myself and found no real answer for this. I had managed to keep distance from the popular boys; actually, the complete male population in my school hated and despised me, for being so good in school and for many reasons unknown to me.

Aryan's lecture also replayed in my mind; was he right for scolding me and for reminding me to keep my distance? Alternatively, was it the right thing for once to explore what could be between us? What was that even between us? Fate decided to give us a push and created these two moments. It could be also just a coincidence and nothing more to interpret, I reminded myself. As soon as I arrived home, I saw that my sister's car was in the driveway. I checked my watch and reliazed that it was nearly 17 oclock already so it was clear that she reached home already. It was clear to me that I did not want to talk to her, so I tried to climb up the stairs to my room very quietly. However, the luck was not on my side and my sister called out to me: "Jassy, where do you think you are going? See who has arrived!"

I groaned and walked into the living room. I immediately spotted next to Samarpreet her best friend and our cousin Kiran. "Hi, Samara. Hi, Kiran!" I greeted them. Kiran was the daughter of my aunt and a close friend of us. She was tall and very slim. It was a truth acknowledged that she was truly a beauty. Her dark brown eyes were so deep that one could get easily lost. Her face was also flawless and the constant smile on it made many boys swoon. To the disappointment of many, she gave her heart already to a boy, and her marriage date was set next summer. Her union was a love one. Her fiancé was British-Indian and adored her very much. He was her classmate in university and during one of their projects; they both fell in love with each other. Kiran's parents were very open-minded and accepted their love immediately, which resulted in their impending marriage.

Both of them gave me a smile and my sister wanted to know: "Why did you try to escape to your room? Do you want to be alone?" I sighed and responded to her:

"Yes so much has happened today. I just wanted to write into my diary!" My sister shot me a look of disbelief and I nodded. My response sparked an interest in her and she asked me: "What happened today? Something with Enzo Morales again?"
The mentioning of the name caused Kiran's face to be confused. She questioned us: "Who is this boy? Doesn't he go to your school. This name sounds somehow familiar!"