The courage of the outsider and the announcement of a teacher

my lovely followers and readers,

finally I post the next chapter. I am sorry that I took longer than usual. I just am still adapting to life in the UK. I am excited to find out what you think about this chapter and make sure to read until the end. Something very unexpected will happen which make the whole story turn around. I did not plan for this to happen, it just did. So make really sure to read the WHOLE chapter. The picture shows Jasmeet's clothes after the incident and Shawn and Enzo. What do you think about her outfit? Do you like it?

-----------------------------------------------------

Courage is found in unlikely places. - J. R. R. Tolkien

Shawn's POV:

It always bothered me that she had a person with whom she could talk about everything. Despite being close with Enzo, it was not like that, I could come to him with everything. Another issue was that as a young man it was hard to show the true emotions and feelings. Everyone expected boys to be strong and composed. Being emotional made you automatically a weakling in the eyes of society. Back to Jasmeet, having a friend who was always there, made her also invulnerable when I insulted her. He was always there to catch, console or calm her down. This made her careless about my insults and assaults; in a way, she was immune to them. I knew that today she was vulnerable.

When I saw her walking alone to her locker, I could not help but feel a little bit sorry for her as I noticed Nathalie approaching her. Nathalie, I hated her guts. Last night I heard about the rumor that Nathalie declared war with Jasmeet. She was a desperate girl who just wanted to get into my pants. Surprisingly I did not want those girls right now, a thing that never happened before. She threw me a seductive glance and I rolled my eyes; she didn't get that I just rejected her yesterday and that I had no interest in her.
"Dude, she does not accept that you do not like her!" told me Enzo who stood beside me and watched the scene. It was good that we made up yesterday, I just could not be angry for too long with him. "Yeah, she does not get it. I really can not stand her!" I replied him. He chuckled and watched that Nathalie walked in direction of Jasmeet.
"Shawn, we have to do something! She is all alone today!" said Enzo. "Enzo, please I have no interest in helping this girl. She ist just an annoying know it all!" I told him in a stern manner. I could see that my answer did not satisfy him. However, I just ignored this and I opened my locker to retrieve my books for the first period.

Suddenly a loud scream startled me; I turned around and could not believe it. Jasmeet's clothes were very wet and after looking more carefully, I realized that it was green tea with milk. This time she really went too far; Enzo wanted to run in her direction but I held him back.
"Shawn, she needs someone to defend her!" he tried to convince me. I indicated with my head a clear no and surprisingly he remained next to me. Everyone was watching Jasmeet very carefully as they were curious, how she would react. It also interested me how she would handle this situation. A look at my classmates showed me that everyone held their breath. Aryan was also standing nearby, but he did not do anything to my amazement.

Then a strong and firm voice said: "Nathalie Moore, now you really went too far! I mean are you that insecure that you cannot handle the rejection of a guy and cannot see that you are nothing more than a small insect!" Everyone gasped visible and audibly. The owner of that voice was Jasmeet who spoke up. Despite being trenched, she seemed confident and unaffected that the Queen Bee just poured green tea with milk over her. Nathalie's face showed her clear surprise, not expecting her victim to say something. The girl was apparently much braver and courageously, as everyone including me reacted shocked. Without waiting for Nathalie to respond, she walked with her head held up high in direction of her car. "Why is she going to her car?" voiced Enzo my question. I had no idea why she went to her car. Was she going home or would she come back? I was really curious how she would react.