The unexpected turn of events and the swoon worthy statement

My lovely readers,
here is the next update. I am sorry I took so long, I take my time because I want to make sure that the chapters are perfect and not just quickly written down. It means very much to me to make you happy with chapters full of quality and I can ensure you that the next one will be very exciting as finally the wedding will happen. So enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------

My daddy said, the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away. - Nicholas Sparks

Enzo's POV:

Rehearsing with Aiden was fun as he was very down to earth and relaxed, and the time flew by so fast, that I was even surprised that it was over and that we could go home. Something about this boy was different from the ones I knew. He was neither arrogant nor deceitful; he appeared to be the boy from next door, who could be always there for you, make you smile and cheer you up. Jasmeet motioned me to follow her, and I flashed her a smile, we did not get to rehearse so many scenes together as I had to help Aiden getting familiar with the screenplay.
However, when I attempted to leave to join Jasmeet, Aiden's voice stopped me, making me halt in my movements: "Hey, mate. Let us start with the project. Or at least brainstorm a few ideas!" I just nodded, telling Jasmeet that I would not be able to bring her to the car, and she left after giving me chaste kiss on the cheeks, resulting in me blushing.

Aiden chuckled at my reaction and teased me, with his eyebrows raised up: "Well, aren't you a fast blusher! You are totally whipped!" At his words, I became even redder and he just laughed, soon making me join as his chuckle was contagious. Once we calmed down, we walked to our cars, which were only few spots from each other. We decided to meet in a coffee shop as working in a comfortable environment was much more entertaining.

The drive to the coffeeshop was quick as I knew the streets, which were not used in the rush hour. I glanced behind my shoulders and saw Aiden's car right behind me.Once we parked we walked towards the caffeehouse, the sea of people around us pushed us nearer to one another and as I was so close to Aiden, I could smell the hint of his cologne which somehow enticed me. I smacked myself internally for thinking this and I ordered my favourite coffee.

"So, let us get to work!" Aiden told me full of enthuasism as soon as we were seated on a table near the window and I was aware that his happy demeanor was fake and just played, he added then: "It is so fun, working for school!" I snickered at his words and answered him, in a equally fake voice: "Oh, yes. School work is just so much fun! I cannot wait to start!" He just sipped at his coffee casually, giving me out of the corner of his eyes a curious look and I explained: "I cannot wait to get out of this hole and just to study Hotel Management. This year better end quickly!"

He nodded in agreement and answered me: "Yeah, true. I agree. I am fed up with all this subjects which I will not be using later on my life. So you want to become a hotelier?" I bobbed my head in affirmation, and further elaborated, excitement laced in my tone: "It is my dream to work in an international environment and I think that the hotel business is best suited. I know that at the university of Surrey they offer excellent programs which are tailored to meet the needs of the business these days!"
At the mentioning of Surrey, he disclosed with a sly voice: "Well, I also sent my application to University of Surrey. It is a great school. I really hope that I get accepted, however, with the name of this school on my CV I am sure that I will be accepted quickly!" "Oh, so you just chose this school for your curriculum vitae!" I teased him, earning an annoyed glance from him and I just laughed it off.
"For which program did you apply?" I asked him curiously after few minutes, eagerly waiting for his reply. He sipped on his coffee and leaned back, giving me unreadable look, probably astonished by my nosiness and bluntness. "I would like to enrol in Management or Law. I am not sure yet. But I want to work in an international environment, it seems amazing and I think that I should be fine!"