The first date and the moment of truth

My lovely readers,
Finally I upload the next chapter of my story unexpected love. I really enjoyed to write this chapter and I hope that you enjoy it too. The whole chapter is really special. So make sure to read the WHOLE chapter as it is something really special. The picture shows Jasmeets outfit, hairstyle and the outfit of Enzo. I hope you enjoy it very much.

------------------------------------------

It was one spark and it was enough to make me fall in love with you. - Sonya Chloe

Shawn's POV:

"Miss Kaur and Mr. Bradley, I am really impressed by the quality of your project. The topic was also well chosen as it was definitely not covered enough and not recognized as a genocide as such. So from today on, I expect you to be partners for the whole year. I look forward to more of your projects!" She beamed at her own words, clearly happy that her choice produced an excellent outcome, and I was also happy that I was able to save my grade and maintain the possibility of attending an Ivy League University. It seemed strange now to think that her choice was poor as it proved itself to be good and well made. Working with Jasmeet showed that we were very compatible and I looked forward to more projects with her. Our peers gave us an impressed stare, we were able to catch their attention and keep the whole 25 minutes interesting for them. Normally it was hard to maintain the focus of them as they preferred to engage in small talk or tease each other.

We sat down after she completed her feedback and I casted a content glance at Jasmeet at which she smiled. Something about her made me catch my breath and I feared that I was in deep trouble, also because she suspected something. The question she asked me when we sat in the garden still lingered on my mind. I had to hide all my feelings and sentiments and I could also do this by becoming cold like stone. How was I going to do this?

Jasmeet's POV:

It was really emotional for me to talk about this Blue Star Operation as it was something which teared me up. The whole events still shocked me and it was not the easiest thing to report this sensitive topic to my class, however, somehow I managed to control my emotions and deliver a great presentation. Shawn's encouraging glare also helped me to concentrate and maintain my composure.
Mrs. Stevenson's feedback made me happy and worried at the same time; as Shawn and I had to work together for the project yet to come. The few moments we spent together stayed at the back of my mind and I was sacred to hear what he was going to say as I had a slight hint about this angry behaviour related to his best friend. I had the suspicion for some days now, but it confirmed itself when I saw how Shawn looked at me. There was a softness in his gaze, which was never there before, and a certain admiration. Why did it have to be me? Enzo was now courting me and I saw myself falling for him, however, I was aware that there was an undeniable attraction between Shawn and me. Wait, what? Was I loosing my mind? I could not think like this, I should ban these thoughts at the back of my mind. Or was Samara right? Did I feel more for this boy?

"Jassy, you were great!" pulled me the voice of my best friend Aryan out of my thoughts, once the class was dismissed. I smiled at him and he hugged me when he noticed that I was still emotional because of the sensitive topic. His touch comforted me and I felt immediately better and happier. He was truly the best friend one could wish for, always there for me when it was necessary and needed. We engaged in some small talk and I told him about the coming functions where his presence was needed which made him happy as he cared very much for my whole family. Indian weddings were really something special and much fun, as there was much singing and dancing and lots of food involved. The whole day passed in a blurr and it was time to rehearse again. There was still much time left for the play but we wanted to perform it very well so it was decided to practice in order to perfect our performance.