The silence between best friends and the happiness of the bully

here my lovely readers, is the next chapter in my story unexpected love. I am really so motivated to write because of you. you all make me so happy and enthuasistic about my work so I cant help but write the next chapter very soon. I love you all and I am grateful to each one of you. you are the best and make my day much happier. the picture shows Shawn and his walk in closet. I really would love to have one and you guys? This is a dream right?
-------------------------------------
The person who loves you more, will fight with you daily without any reason. But whenever you're sad, that person will fight with the world to end your sadness. - unknown

Jasmeets POV:

Amrita surprised me again like often; she reflected every matter and did not prejudge people. Aryan's sister was something else; she was very open-minded and did not fall in old habits of judging people before knowing them well. She was moreover a medicine student, which I absolutely adored. It was her aspirations and the way she pursued her dreams, what I loved and valued in her. Nothing and no one could keep her from going after her dreams.
"Oh really, she thinks that you should get to know him better before passing your judgement. She really knows you very well. I agree with her. We should get to know him better; however, I know that it is easier that you talk to him, because he seems to take my words very seriously!" I responded him. It still bothered me that he just left without saying anything; it seemed like someone was threatening him or pressurizing him not to talk with me. Aryan retorted sceptical: "I am not sure if she is right. Moreover, I jumped at Enzo for not standing up for you and did not give him any chance to explain himself!"

I exclaimed angrily: "Now why would you do this? Aryan, please stop treating me like a fragile girl! I mean, it is not his responsibility to be my hero all the time!" I somehow shocked him by my sudden outburst; I was most of the time calm and did not jump at his throat. We fought seldom as we had the same views and opinion on most matters, just in this, our thoughts were not very alike.
"Jassy, I am sorry. I know that it was not the best thing to do...!" I interrupted him and told him in a composed tone: "Aryan, I know that you want the best for me. But this does not involve jumping at Enzo's throat!"
"He deserved this!" he interjected maintaining his point. I could not believe my ears; did my best friend really say this? Was he this narrow-minded sometimes? Despite being my best friend, he could really surprise me by his stubbornness. "Well what did she tell you?" I tried to distract him.
He cleared his throat after debating whether to share her words or not and then he answered me: "She thinks that he might be the boy of your dreams. She thinks that he likes you in a way!"
It surprised me that she thought this; I did not believe that he fancied me; he left so soon. We were worlds apart, and I knew that I did not want to be with someone who was best friends with Shawn Bradley. I really hated Shawn Bradley; he was a bad person.

There had to be something bad in him to be friends with my bully. It did not occur me back then that I was very wrong about this and that I would be surprised at how wrong I had been. Therefore, I just shrugged it off: "No I do not believe this. This will never ever happen. I will not be with anyone like him. I mean, he is nice but I will never act on this small part of me!"

"Jassy, I hope you do. But are you still angry with me?" he wanted to know. He hated it when we thought. I was mad at him for jumping at Enzo. He did not deserve this at all, even if he acted in my interest; I could not support this; so I responded:
"Well, I am. You should apologize to him tomorrow. I would like that! If you do not do this, I will not talk to you!" This earned me a clear and persistent No from my best friend so I just told him: "Aryan, then I am still angry with you and will not talk to you!" With this; I hanged up and sipped on my chai, still thinking about the fight I just had with my best friend.