3

3- JEALOUS

A NOTE TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE READ THIS BOOK BEFORE THIS UPDATE. I HAVE CHANGED THEO'S NAME TO LEVI. I HAVE TRIED TO CHANGE ALMOST ALL THEM BUT IF YOU SEE THEO DON'T BE CONFUSED.

                 This past week has been alright to the least. I decided that I will just allow him to drive me from home to school and visa versa. He thinks just because of this week could be friends- I think not. Nothing good ever happens when I'm with Levi.

Nothing, I have made him cry, said mean things to him, made a bookshelf fall on his wrist and made me out to seem like a complete utter as*hole. The only way to stop this series of events is to not even acknowledge he's there but all he does make it hard for me.

8:09 He's late, heaved my book bag over my shoulders letting it hang low. I told if he's late I'm leaving. My brown hair was in a high messy bun, I didn't feel for make up today.

I had a therapy session, I really hate going though. Makeup makes it a lot worst, I always end but either crying or punching the receptionist in the face. They always try to force fake false hope down my throat.

You going to get better she says.

Your mother wants the best for you he says.

You need this they all say.

It's just a loud of bullcrap. My father wound never just die. They say it was a brutal shoot down in a bank. But my dad would not even die such a boring way. Dad was full of life, he would not let him self die like that. Dad didn't leave us anything, the only reasonable reason for that would be he's not dead.

So that's how I ended up in therapy on a hard plastic once a week every single week. My jacket kept in my body heat, I was kind of getting used of sitting in his car getting free ride everyday. I smiled into my scarf, he was always trying to get my attention.

Levi sure is a character, even through it give him the cold shoulder..... It's sorta of cute to see the way he tries.

I was almost to school, my feet were getting tired. My hair whipped because of the wind. I heard foots steps approaching my heart raced as the grew louder. I glanced back to see a figure coming my way. I stepped into the nearest store.

Maybe that person wasn't after me and was just in a rush to go somewhere. I decided roam the isles, since I didn't get to eat breakfast. I grabbed a bag of a chips and a bottled water. I didn't have much money in my wallet right now.

I payed for it and stepped out the store. I let out a cry of pain when my mouth was covered and I pulled to the side. I finally got to look at my attacker but when I set eyes on him I sighed in relief. I didn't realize that I had tears pooling in my eyes.

I hugged him in relief not waiting to let go." Are you so stupid? Why didn't you wait at home for me? Why did you not f*cking wait!" Holding my breath my eyes widened. " I was so worried.. why didn't you just wait?"

"I'm.... sorry okay? Just stop shouting." His eyes still hard, his teeth still clenched. " Why the hell are you looking at me like that I said I was sorry. What more do you want Levi, oh I know what you want."

I pushed his body away from me, my fist clenching tightly my knuckles turning white." You want me to befriend the lonely boy that you are and eventually fall in love with the possessive BadBoy who obviously who can't take a hint when I say don't want to know you! And at this point I don't give a crap if you cry or beg I want nothing to do with you. And i'm pretty sure no one else wants anything to do with you either." I sneered saying the most hurtful things I could think of.